• Wii U

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • PS4

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSY

Celestial Guide
I really need a new games console, the only two consoles I own are a PS2 (got around 2002/2003) and a Wii (got for Christmas 2007). I haven't brought a new console since and no one's making games for these machines anymore. So I thought I needed a next gen console, the three choices were a Wii U, a PS4 or an Xbox One. After looking at the Xbox One, I knew it was going to be crap so I ditched that choice early on. So i'm left with two choices, Nintendo's Wii U or Sony's PlayStation 4, while I really want both, I can only buy one of these and I don't have much time left to chose so i'm going to need help.

Wii U

The reason why I want a Wii U is solely for Zelda and Donkey Kong games. The only out by the end of this year I would really like is the Wind Waker HD but I also kinda want All Stars Racing Transformed. The games after that I want to buy are Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and Smash 4. It is cheaper than the PS4 and has more games as I now. However I have a minor worry that I would get bullied for owning this.

If I pick a PS4 over this, I will most likely get one when Zelda U comes out.

Playstaion 4

I really like how many features this thing has. I mainly want this because this will get so many good games that the Wii U won't get. As of now I want FIFA 14 and Assassin's Creed 4. (if i'm allowed it) I also thinking about wanting Kingdom Hearts 3 when it releases. I feel kinda let down it has no BC but hopefully it will release past games from past consoles on PSN.

I will pick this up in the future if I pick Wii U first.

If you're going to pick up both at some point go for the one that has the games you want out now or near Christmas

I'm a PS4 and I'm telling you that PS4's launch line up suck compared to Wii U's current line up

NSY said:
I really like how many features this thing has. I mainly want this because this will get so many good games that the Wii U won't get. As of now I want FIFA 14 and Assassin's Creed 4. (if i'm allowed it)

isn't ac4 on wii u as well?

also i agree with demidevimon

Really depends what games you want more. But if you're getting both anyway, perhaps you should go with the cheaper option first and then when you have enough money for a good time for it you can then get a PS4? Don't forget that the Wii U can essentially replace your Wii (Unless you depend upon your Wii being able to play Gamecube games and use a Gamecube controller for most of your games) so with the Wii U games you can also play your ol' Wii games on it as well. No backwards compatibility for the PS4 is a bit of a letdown.

i cant believe youre asking this question on a mario website............

Shoutmon said:
so where should i go instead to ask this

Pearl said:
NSY said:
I really like how many features this thing has. I mainly want this because this will get so many good games that the Wii U won't get. As of now I want FIFA 14 and Assassin's Creed 4. (if i'm allowed it)

isn't ac4 on wii u as well?
It is. My brother has pre-ordered it, told stuff about it, so it's clear to me.

Shoutmon said:
I was somewhat thinking this too.

NSY said:
so where should i go instead to ask this

like anywhere where the answer isn't a foregone conclusion?? or you could just consider the relative merits of each and decide on your own. or you could flip a coin

DragonFreak said:
Most people here aren't totally biased to Nintendo, unlike me.

you're kidding, right

Colonel Harland Sanders said:
The only person I can think of that doesn't like Nintendo is BaseballYoshi.
You forgot Crocodile Dippy.

It's a counterexample. That's all that was needed.

I will be getting... the Wii U.
Yes, i know, but I dont know what games are coming out for PS4 and I do know about Wii U so.

Back