Mairo non game stuff

Does anyone here collect Mario stuff other then games like figures or stuff like that? I have a pretty big collection of it. Speaking of it I ordered one of those suepr mario bros trophy things from the 80s and it came in the mail today... SWEET! ;D

Nope - just the games here, but I'm a fan of the television shows and comics. Do you have any pictures of your collection?

Billbarman said:
Does anyone here collect Mario stuff other then games like figures or stuff like that? I have a pretty big collection of it. Speaking of it I ordered one of those suepr mario bros trophy things from the 80s and it came in the mail today... SWEET! ;D
Ooh, I bought two of my first figures in Japan this summer! :)

One features Mario and Luma from Galaxy, and one is Wario on a Kart. (I should take pictures of those)

I like the way "Mairo" is spelled... :rolleyes:

Free Loader said:
I had some plushies a while ago, but they where stuffed with jelly beans or something that we threw out because they where rotting or something. Lots of or somethings, not so sure, but I know I had them.
PLUSHIES!! PLUSHIESS!! ROTFLOLXDXDXDXDXD Gosh, I hadn't actually :lol:'d in a long time. Plushies? Gosh, I'm lost for words...

Back