Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I spent way too much time on my PS2 when I was a kid.

Nintendo for Mario and Metroid and stuff.

Sony for everything else, especially after Mega Man X made the jump to the Playstation.

both. sony because of monster hunter, some the last airbender game i don't remember the name of but remember really liking it, and some other game i don't remember. nintendo was still number 1 for me. metroid, mario, zelda, pokemon, and megaman being some of my favourites.

My pattern after the SNES was to first get a Nintendo console on which I'd play an handful of (mostly first-party) games followed by getting a console from another manufacturer on which I'd do most of my gaming on (with some PC on the side). Went Nintendo 64 ---> Dreamcast, Gamecube ---> Xbox, Wii ---> PS3.

My first console was a PS2, but I honestly think that, being only 6-9 years old and couldn't buy my own games, my parents went out of their way to buy the worst games they could for it (I mean there's a few PS2 games I have that are decent, but these were ports of Gamecube or Xbox games so they were usually quite glitchy *cough*SonicHeroes*cough*). As such it never really appealed to me since I didn't know the PS2 had any good games and I didn't know what the internet was. Honestly I was just trying to find which system Super Mario Bros was for since I'd played that once years before and loved it.

Then I eventually got a DS when I was 8 i think and suddenly found what I was missing my whole life, I didn't realise that Nintendo games were for Nintendo platforms only, so from then on it's been Nintendo all the way.

Both. I grew up playing the crap out of my Nintendo 64 and PS1, but I slowly began to lose interest in PS1 after getting a Gamecube and after replaying so many of the same PS1 games (specifically, the three Spyro games and Rayman). I still love it, but I just haven't been able to play it a lot recently.

Both. I've sort of dropped off from Sony (Though there are a large number of games for the PS3 I want to try) while sticking with Nintendo but I used to alternate between the N64 and PS2 a lot.

I guess the moment I dropped Sony was when I got a GameCube and played Super Smash Bros. Melee. Never looked back I have a PS3 now but the only games I've played a lot on it are Sonic Generations and Tales of Graces f.

Colonel Harland Sanders said:
my parents went out of their way to buy the worst games they could for it
Do you have Charlie's Angels?
Oh god no they didn't go THAT far down.

^that word, "could"

I'm a Nintendo person from age 5 (and even before!) until now.

Back