Mushroom Kingdom (SMRPG) remake

Totakeke

3D Modeler
Hey guys, I recently completed my remake of the Mushroom Kingdom from Super Mario RPG.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=qgYB-3du47c[/youtube]

There's a link to wallpapers in the video description if you want them. Enjoy!

edit: Thank you, I appreciate the feedback, glad you liked it! :)

edit, Nov 7: Here's a video of the playable version!

How did you make this? It looks amazing?

I liked your Booster Tower map from a while ago, this one looks awesome too. Great job on this stuff, you're good at it.

These 3D models are just plain awesome. I love it - it's neat to see one of my favorite Mario games get parts remade in 3D models.

Limited time only - play online in the Mushroom Kingdom!

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for bumping a month-old thread, but I'm just letting you know.

I run a server with this remake, where you can hang out online and chat with others. You can even play as Toads.

See a video here:
At 8:37 you can see the theater room, where you can watch movies/youtube with people in the server (like a virtual movie theater).

Membership for the server is normally invitation-only. However, for a limited time until the end of December, I will be allowing people to play without an invite. I should point out, it's all entirely 100% free. The software is open source and works on Mac, Linux, and Windows, so anyone can play. You just need to have a computer that can handle 3D games (you can lower the graphics settings in the preferences).

If you are interested in playing in my 3D remake of the Mushroom Kingdom, PM me and I will send you the connection guide. I won't be posting the URL to it here because I'm trying to keep spammers/hackers away. You are allowed to bring friends onto the server, just not too many please. Bandwidth is sadly not free. :-\

Back