What spooks you out?

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Well Halloween season is among us, so you know what that means! It means take down those christmas decorations and never put them back up until post-Thanksgiving and take them down again in January! This also means we may talk about what spooks us. Here's my list:
Being in the dark where you can barely see anything, especially if you're alone
Something about to go through your eye
Falling from extreme heights
Slenderman
The Rake
Dark, murky waters (especially if it is known to have dangerous animals or possibly monsters)
Giant birds
Nightmarish faces
Anything real

Not much.

Though I am bad with psychological horror films

skeletons
TTKOZCw.jpg

Surprises. Something I'm not expecting, otherwise.

Heights are another.

Paranoia of anything life-threatening happening to myself.(and others around me)

I hate violent R rated films, horror, thunderstorms, and roaches.

skeletons

Wandering around by yourself in the woods at night in an empty downtown park armed with only a walkie-talkie and a stick. Which I have to do four nights a week now as part of my volunteering work. It's creepy as all hell.

Walkazo said:
Wandering around by yourself in the woods at night in an empty downtown park armed with only a walkie-talkie and a stick.

There's something wrong with me if the first thing that came to my mind was you hunting for and then intending to beat the crap out of Bigfoot.

Shrek Guy said:
Agent Smith said:
Be warned, I hear Slenderman likes forests
I heard some nonsense of him being closer to you because of your knowledge of him. I do not believe that. Otherwise, I would have seen him on at least one of my walks in a forest.
The reason you haven't seen him is because he's a fictional character.

Michael Myers said:
Shrek Guy said:
Agent Smith said:
Be warned, I hear Slenderman likes forests
I heard some nonsense of him being closer to you because of your knowledge of him. I do not believe that. Otherwise, I would have seen him on at least one of my walks in a forest.
The reason you haven't seen him is because he's a fictional character.
bullshit, he's as real as earth

caterpillar's, larvae, moth's, hornets, wasps and basically any creature which has a natural habitat in the water except for goldfishes.

spiders
enough said

Back