Create your own roster for the next Mario Kart game

This is like that "Design the next Mario Kart Retro Cups" topic, 'cept for the actual list of characters you want in the next Mario Kart game. Here's what my ideal roster would be:

*Small Characters
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Waluigi
Baby Daisy (unlockable)
Toad
Toadette (unlockable)
Wanda
Kat (unlockable)
Ana (unlockable)
*Medium Characters
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy (unlockable)
Baby Wario
Yoshi
Birdo (unlockable)
Mona
Captain Syrup (unloackable)
Queen Merelda (unlockable)
*Large Characters
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Chargin' Chuck
King Boo
Rosalina (unlockable)
Kamella (unlockable)
Tiaramisu (unlockable)
Count Connoli (unlockable)

This list somewhat represent toadkarter's idea on having more Wario series characters interacting with the Mario crew (and don't kill me for suggesting Baby Daisy).

Light:

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy*
Baby DK*
Baby Wario*
Toad
Toadette*
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones*
Shy Guy
Blooper*

Medium:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Rosalina*
Yoshi
Birdo*
Diddy Kong*
Dixie Kong*
Bowser Jr.
Hammer Bro.*
Kamek*

Heavy:

Wario
Waluigi
Bowser
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
King K. Rool
King Boo
Kritter
Cranky Kong
Funky Kong
Captian Syrup
Dino Piranha

Hmm... Seems like I'm not the only one who wants Super Mario Galaxy to perpetuate its characters further :posh:. Although I can't imagine how Dino Piranha can be playable, what with being a quadruped and all. Same thing with Petey and bike riding. He looks a bit too top-heavy for that...

And some of your character categorizations seem a bit flawed. I imagined Baby Wario and Baby Donkey Kong would be middle weights since they hindered Yoshi's jumping abilities in Yoshi's Island DS. I also have no idea why you put down Cranky Kong and Captain Syrup as heavy weights. Neither of them are incredibly tall or bulky-looking.

Well, Waluigi and Rosalina also happen to be very tall. In addition, Rosalina happens to be from outer space, so she's probably adapted to the weightlessness of space and the force of gravity might be stronger than it should be (I hope that sounded right).

PhilibusterBeetle said:
This is like that "Design the next Mario Kart Retro Cups" topic, 'cept for the actual list of characters you want in the next Mario Kart game. Here's what my ideal roster would be:

*Small Characters
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Waluigi
Baby Daisy (unlockable)
Toad
Toadette (unlockable)
Wanda
Kat (unlockable)
Ana (unlockable)
*Medium Characters
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy (unlockable)
Baby Wario
Yoshi
Birdo (unlockable)
Mona
Captain Syrup (unloackable)
Queen Merelda (unlockable)
*Large Characters
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Chargin' Chuck
King Boo
Rosalina (unlockable)
Kamella (unlockable)
Tiaramisu (unlockable)
Count Connoli (unlockable)

This list somewhat represent toadkarter's idea on having more Wario series characters interacting with the Mario crew (and don't kill me for suggesting Baby Daisy).
You forgot Bowser Jr, silly! Besides, Kat, Ana, Captain Syrup, Count Cannoli, blah blah about 10 other characters on that roster would NEVER make it into Mario Kart.

Well, maybe I didn't want Bowser Jr. And I don't understand why Wario series characters can't be in the Mario series. Seven Donkey Kong universe characters are in Super Mario Sluggers.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Well, maybe I didn't want Bowser Jr. And I don't understand why Wario series characters can't be in the Mario series. Seven Donkey Kong universe characters are in Super Mario Sluggers.
Hey, I thought this was Mario Kart, not baseball. :rolleyes:

We may as well have Banjo and Conker in Mario Kart as well! :rolleyes:

That's beside the point. The point is that DK characters have been perpetuated into the Mario series further than Wario characters

OK, What about all of phil's group combined with Snow's, AND:

Ashley
Topman

Also a few other N series:

Fox
Falco
Ness
Lucas
Link
Ganon
Kirby
Dedede

Cuz Mario+Starfox+LoZ+Kirby=Best game ever.

*inserts entire Brawl roster*

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Yeah, one third-party series crossing over in a Mario title at a time is enough.
Who?

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Remember Mario Kart GP? That had Pac-Man characters in it.
I don't consider that as part of the Mario Kart series, sorry.

So, does anyone else have any ideas for a new Mario Kart roster?

Me and snowstalker are the only ones who made one up.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
So, does anyone else have any ideas for a new Mario Kart roster?

Me and snowstalker are the only ones who made one up.
WII AHRE TOO LAY-ZEE!!!

Back