Express your disappointments here

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Not getting a 3ds and pokemon y early.

John Egbert said:
Not getting a 3ds and pokemon y early.

^mine.

I guess I don't really mind, but it's kind of annoying that everybody will have shelved the game by the time I have it. Minor problems.

I'm now avoiding the Pokemon X + Y thread so I don't get spoilers.

Getting low grades when you think you did well

DragonFreak said:
A friend of mine claims to have one, but I have not seen proof yet.
He better not be lying 'cause I seriously need pokemon x and y.

DragonFreak said:
I will probe him some more, but he is a compulsive liar at times.
then do it.

if he is really lying. then punch him in the arm for me. :>

New Super Mario said:
I seriously am disappointed to be part of this generation.

Ugh.

There's just too many idiots.
Every generation has its share of idiots.

The U.S.A. government (especially the House of Representatives), Obama, the death penalty still being administered, women still getting less pay than men, the NRA being d*cks, the women-degrading media, a sizeable group of people wanting creationism/"intelligent design" being taught at school, Bible thumpers, religious wars, China knockoffs of Mario games, New Super Mario Bros., the widening rich/poverty gap, the Great Recession, bank CEOs profiting out of white-collar crimes and getting away with it, Pokemon, and college education being way too expensive.

I'm a Dr. Angry F***.

Mario Party X said:
New Super Mario said:
I seriously am disappointed to be part of this generation.

Ugh.

There's just too many idiots.
Every generation has its share of idiots.

The U.S.A. government (especially the House of Representatives), Obama, the death penalty still being administered, women still getting less pay than men, the NRA being d*cks, the women-degrading media, a sizeable group of people wanting creationism/"intelligent design" being taught at school, Bible thumpers, religious wars, China knockoffs of Mario games, New Super Mario Bros., the widening rich/poverty gap, the Great Recession, bank CEOs profiting out of white-collar crimes and getting away with it, Pokemon, and college education being way too expensive.

I'm a Dr. Angry F***.
I'm just saying, I nearly wanted to cry when sophmores in my biology class didn't know the difference between an atom and a molecule.

New Super Mario said:
I'm just saying, I nearly wanted to cry when sophmores in my biology class didn't know the difference between an atom and a molecule.
Well I'll tell you something, a friend of mine last year thought that insects weren't animals. He was 16 then. He even went WTF when I looked up 'insect' in a dictionary for him and read it aloud.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
New Super Mario said:
Well I'll tell you something, a friend of mine last year thought that insects weren't animals. He was 16 then. He even went WTF when I looked up 'insect' in a dictionary for him and read it aloud.
A person in one of my history class thought Africa wad inside Egypt. A few days later, my teacher was joking about America had 52 states, and the same said she was 3 states off of what we thought we haf.

jjust found out i have BaFS (being a faggot syndrome)

:(

Guiliant said:
jjust found out i have BaFS (being a faggot syndrome)

:(

*laughs* lol WTH does that mean?

Is it this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_fag_syndrome

I can't take that article seriously. XD

Back