What rip-offs you have been to?

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Have you ever been ripped-off by something? My case is the "Mid-South Fair." The first thing is how disorganized it is. They didn't let you park in some spaces that you could see were open for one. And also, don't forget the infamous line. It was some ridiculously-big zig-zag line without anything separating it from every thing else. We spent at least forty minutes in the line. There were four booths and yet only one was being used for selling tickets, and you get around an hour before riding any rides after getting there if you add the line-waiting with being inside and getting the wristbands/tickets. After you get in, you will notice that they don't even have half of the rides they claim to have. I read some bull-crap about the Mid-South Fair having forty rides, yet I can only remember eighteen rides at the most including the kiddy rides! One example of some rides missing is the fact that they showed this ride called "Pharaoh's Fury on their television advertisement yet when I got there, it was nowhere to be found. Well talk about false advertising! Well here's what I saw when I was there. There were of course several nice pictures, a sugar-glider attraction (why were most in the box?), a short dude with makeup, and some arcade games on the inside (There's a local dry-cleaner I could go to for less money with Ms. Pac-man and Galaga). There were also some attractions such as a concert thing, a petting zoo(the only new creatures I pet were a zebra, which felt like a really soft dog, and some horse with really long hair. The Delta Fair had most of the same animals) and some white tigers(I am a member at my local zoo, which has not only a white tiger, but also a golden tiger and some incredibly-rare Sumatran tigers). Finally, here are their rides. The place's Crazy Mouse and music ride were seemingly slower than the ones at the Delta Fair. There were also the bumper-cars, hang-glider ride, funhouse,and ferris wheel. There was one thing called the "TOMB oF DOOM," which was only a bit above your average dark ride, though I credit it for having awesome soundtrack on the outside and great artwork as well as lacking those overused,cliche sirens(What is the point of these stupid noises? They are way too unfitting!) though I still don't understand why they never fixed that torn cobra. Come one, the least they could do is add fake blood inside the torn parts! If it was up to me, I would make it better, but I'm not the one making the ride am I? Finally, there was this guy named "Michael" What's-his-nuts who was lying to us claiming that they have 30 rides and that he has more rides than the Delta Fair. Michael claimed to be president of the Mid-South Fair but I'm not sure he was, though he matches the profile of the fair's president(a greedy liar). Don't go to the Mid-South Fair, the Delta Fair is the real deal. The Delta Fair has dang-near everything the Mid-South Fair has, only better, plus multiple tons of more things! Now what is your rip-off experience?

alright then shakespeare

i guess my laptop, broke three times, sent it away twice, all they did was wipe the memory, they didn't even look into why the computer was blue screening all the time

Radagast the Brown said:
alright then shakespeare
But all of that writing was to get into detail of of why the Mid-South (Un)Fair was being a rip-off.
Junko Enoshima said:
Scamstop. lmao
You mean Gamestop? It never ripped me off from what I remember. Try providing detail of why it was a rip-off.

Shrek Guy said:
You mean Gamestop? It never ripped me off from what I remember. Try providing detail of why it was a rip-off.

I'm a bad example to explain why. I've never been ripped-off by them like others have.

If I had to say what, it'd be:

Apparently, when one copy of a game is left, they take the plastic off the casing, put said case on shelves, take the disc out, put disc in the back of the counter and sell it as new.

'Least. That's what I've heard.

Back