Why do we hate mario

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
I've started this subject "Why do we love mario" and I think it would be kool to do "Why do we hate mario. It is exacly the same as the fisrt one but you just have to pretend you hate him.(I don't pretend to hate him, I really hate him! Lario says you can be ariolover and mariohater at the same time. Just write ''mario'' with lower-case-only letters.

I am registaded in Super mario Wiki only because I want to read some stuff about him so I can change it and tipe it in here.
http://unmario.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Kool_Koopa said:
I've started this subject "Why do we love mario" and I think it would be kool to do "Why do we hate mario. It is exacly the same as the fisrt one but you just have to pretend you hate him.(I don't pretend to hate him, I really hate him! Lario says you can be ariolover and mariohater at the same time. Just write ''mario'' with lower-case-only letters.

No.

I said that you can be on more than one Wiki.

UnMario's JUST a PARODY Wiki, like Uncyclopedia.

Lario said:
Kool_Koopa said:

No.

I said that you can be on more than one Wiki.

UnMario's JUST a PARODY Wiki, like Uncyclopedia.

omfg, why do people think UnMarioWiki is Anti-MarioWiki? It ain't!

i hte maro soooo mch i meen omg he saks! hes asll lik jamp jqmp so anying i men srsly mrio cen rit in hall

Guiliant said:
i hte maro soooo mch i meen omg he saks! hes asll lik jamp jqmp so anying i men srsly mrio cen rit in hall
Er.... QFR (Quoted For Randomness)

i think mario is a pretty lame guy. eh is a fatass and doesn't afraid to kill everything

Blitzwing said:
doesn't afraid to kill everything
^ That makes him awesome!

He look soooooooooooooo... cute
Hang on, this subject why do we love hate mario.
I hate him because he wants Peachycakes more than me. What a !@#$@%!

Kool_Koopa said:
He look soooooooooooooo... cute
Hang on, this subject why do we love hate mario.
I hate him because he wants Peachycakes more than me. What a !@#$@%!
Eh... you are in lovez wit Marioz? :shifty:

Em.............
I don't.......
Em.............
I can only say it in mine and his language.
Si
(Because Mario never got any pizza from his friends I oficially allow him to eat the rest of this message. There was stuff I never wanted to write)
Munch!..... Munch!............
(burp!)

Kool_Koopa said:
Em.............
I don't.......
Em.............
I can only say it in mine and his language.
Si
(Because Mario never got any pizza from his friends I oficially allow him to eat the rest of this message. There was stuff I never wanted to write)
Munch!..... Munch!............
(burp!)
You're WRONGGOGNOGNGOG!! It's "Sì"!! People these days...

Mario is not happy with my work again. I went on his computer and is registrated on this forum. He is Rudnicki! Rudnicki is the real Mario!

Kool_Koopa said:
Mario is not happy with my work again. I went on his computer and is registrated on this forum. He is Rudnicki! Rudnicki is the real Mario!
You know, ever since you registered, I had a feeling you were rudnicki. -_-

I HATE MARIO! He always ruins my brilliant plans! How did he know that I kidnapped Peach, then created a stage designed for him to beat me?

King Bowser told me to say that.

Snowstalker said:
I HATE MARIO! He always ruins my brilliant plans! How did he know that I kidnapped Peach, then created a stage designed for him to beat me?

King Bowser told me to say that.
I don't see why Bowser wouldn't hate him, considering that he tries to burn Mario's ass off, every time he gets to the final level. (Fire breath!)

i hat mario he alwys jumps tht sux + his gaymes r 2 kidy!

Well done Guilant! You are the only true mario hater here. Anyone disagree with that? then make a list of true mario haters. let me start...

NO U KOOL-KOOPA I´M ON MARIO´S SIDE GO MARIO!!!
MARIO FOREVER!!!
:mario: :mario: :mario: :luigi: :luigi: :luigi:
AND LUIGI TOO!!!

Back