Mario & Luigi vs Wario & Waluigi

Which character is the best?

• Total voters

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
who is better? Mario has appeared in lots of nintendo games and Wario has few of his own. But which one is better? Greeny thingy or Purple thingy? You decide! Yes you!

Here you are Garlic. I was looking for you in nearly all topics. Beware because my pet Koopa wants to kill you and my pet Yoshi wants to eat you.
.......................................................munch!........................................................munch
:yoshi: (the rest of this message was eaten by Yoshi) :yoshi:

Kool_Koopa said:
Here you are Garlic. I was looking for you in nearly all topics. Beware because my pet Koopa wants to kill you and my pet Yoshi wants to eat you.
.......................................................munch!........................................................munch
:yoshi: (the rest of this message was eaten by Yoshi) :yoshi:
Oh noes, I'm being stalked! :eek: *runs*
AMPANIMATION.gif

SOAP TO THAT FISHY THING.

Soap.

YOu has Fish, I has soap :D

LuigiDude said:
Soap.

YOu has Fish, I has soap :D
Oooohhhh... YOU RIPOFF!! :(

'Is something stinking there? Oh yes, it's Koopa Klub? their motto is: Koopas are very cute but when they don't wash they stink. '
Luigi, Koopa Klub meeting.

Image:ML2Luigi.jpg

It's Weegee time!

PaperStriker said:
I don't stand alone with my opinion.
Who, Mario?

If the title says "Mario & Luigi vs Wario & Waluigi", then why Mario/Wario isn't on Luigi's/Waluigi's side?

Free Loader said:
I would have voted for Waluigi because he's awesome, but... I really don't think he can beat Mario.
I would prefer Wario vs. Waluigi, but yeah, M&L would probably win.

Back