Daily Jeopardy Clue

*Facepalm*

"5 responses..."

"MCD, in a PM labeled "jaily cleopardy due", asked me "Who is Beer Pong?", no, not even close."
"Rocker asked me "What is underwater scuba chess?". Just leave it at that."
"DragonFreak, M4E, and MCS all asked me "What is stock car racing?", which is correct."

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 9
DragonFreak - 5
MCS - 5
Mariofan169 - 4
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Clue/Category #19."

Fn5q9y4.png

hP3r5d4.png

"Two responses..."

"Mariofan169 asked "Who are 3 people who've never been in any kitchen?", no, sorry."
"MCD, in a PM labeled "dairy jeoparly uecl" asked "Who are more sacks?", which is not it."

"Perhaps I labeled the question a bit wrong? In Episode 14 of Season 8 of Cheers, Cliff Clavin makes it onto Jeopardy. He gets the Final Jeopardy category of Movies, and this clue: "Archibald Leach, Bernard Schwartz and Lucille LeSueur", Cliff then answers "Who are 3 people that've never been in my kitchen?", and wagered everything. What I was looking for, was the correct answer to the question. It would've been "What were the real names of Cary Grant, Tony Curtis, and Joan Crawford?"."

"Clue & Category #20."

jjrW9KS.png

xfJvlwr.png

EDIT: "A typo has been corrected."

"One response from Mariofan169 which reads "What is Big Country?", which is right."

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 9
DragonFreak - 5
MCS - 5
Mariofan169 - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Clue/Category #21."

BDYwyXX.png

TzigS39.png

damn it, i like big country, i could've got that if i saw it :(

Vince McMahon said:

of course the one time i forget to check this thread one that i know shows up

"3 responses..."

"Both MCS & Mariofan169 replied with "What is Habitat for Humanity?", which is right!"
"MCD, well..."Is it fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.!?"

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 9
MCS - 6
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Clue/Category #22."

hUd1X2Y.png

ty0HtGf.png

"I severely apologize for the lack of a clue yesterday."

"4 responses..."

"MCD asked me "When is GutsehMan?". I'm flattered by the name drop, but no, sorry."
"Rocker asked me "how is geroge washington"."
"DF asked me "Who is Steve Ditko?", no, sorry."
"MCS, who I feel should be a part of NSM's User Jeopardy, asked me "Who is Frank Lloyd Wright?", which is, of course, right."

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 9
MCS - 7
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Clue/Category #23."

K8CT3Fk.png

cNxCVSa.png

"4 responses..."

"Rocker asked me "who is adolf hitler's father-in-law"."
"DF asked me "Who is Harry Truman?", no, sorry."
"MCD asked me "What is Adolf Hitler?", no, of course not."
"MCS asked me "Who is Mel Brooks?", which is right!"

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 9
MCS - 8
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Clue/Category #24."

cgdAEVu.png

DB9aiUU.png

"4 responses...."

"MCD asked me "Who is Edward Snowden?"."
"Rocker asked me "who is hellen keller"."
"Gonzales asked me "Why is...A person"."
"MCS asked me "Who is Allan Pinkerton?", which is right!"

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 9
MCS - 9
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Clue/Category #25."

seI0JHD.png

nAAbKRZ.png

"Ooh, we've broken away from the usual pattern and gotten 5 responses today..."

"DragonFreak. Let's see what you wrote down. "What is Macbeth, Juilius Ceaser, Hamlet, and The Tempest?" You got 3 out of 4 right, sorry, you're wrong."

"Rocker. Hopefully you've decided to use your head for once..."What is Romeo and Juliet, Mikeal Jackson, Alice in Wonderland, and The Adventures of Billy & Mandy?". Well, for starters, it's the GRIM adventure....wrong."

"Gonzales. What did you write? "What is A midsummer nights Dream, The Tempest, and two other random ones", no."

"M4E, and MCS. It seems that both of you have written down the same answer. "What are "Hamlet," "Richard III," "Julius Caesar," and "Macbeth"?". Hamlet is correct. Macbeth is correct. Julius Caesar is correct... and Richard III is correct. Both of you get a point on the leaderboard!

LEADERBOARD
M4E - 10
MCS - 10
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Category/Clue #26."

tqK6iKZ.png

MuMgxuM.png

"2 responses..."

"Rocker asked me "what is magiks"."

"MCS asked me "What is the first item sold on AuctionWeb (now eBay)?", which is right, and you've taken over the leaderboard!"

LEADERBOARD
MCS - 11
M4E - 10
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Category/Clue #27."

ut9AcFu.png

Hobzu8c.png

"3 responses..."

"Rocker asked me "what is the holy bible", no."

"MCS asked me "What is Ponderosa?". This is where things get a bit confusing. In the summer of 1972, NBC aired reruns of Bonanza (the correct answer) under the name Ponderosa, so MCS is right... except for the fact that he may have been confused about the question; the 2001 prequel to Bonanza mentioned in the clue was called Ponderosa, so until MCS tells me either in this thread or via a PM which he was referring to, he gets no points at this time.

"BMB asked m- well, hold on....BMB didn't ask me....BMB only STATED "Bonanza!", so he is wrong."

LEADERBOARD
MCS - 11
M4E - 10
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
Rocker - 1
BMB - 1

"Category/Clue #27."

zc0KaZn.png

fRvxanD.png

EDIT: "MCS has sent a PM confirming he was referring to the 2001 series, so no points there."

"6 responses..."

"Rocker asked me "who is mikeal j. fox", no."

"Gonzales asked me "Who is the star who I can't remember his name"."

"MCD asked me "Who is George Orwell?", nope."

"MCS and M4E both asked me "Who is Eric Stoltz?", which is right!"

"BMB, well...BMB asked me "Who is Eric Stotlz?". Now, according to official Jeopardy rules, misspellings aren't counted....unless they change the pronunciation of the word. However, in this case, I'll make an exception to the rule because BMB did note he didn't know how to spell his last name."

LEADERBOARD
MCS - 12
M4E - 11
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
BMB - 2
Rocker - 1

"Category/Clue #28."

xMGRme4.png

8KJcU9H.png

"4 responses..."

"Rocker asked me "what is hawaii", which doesn't even have a possessive apostrophe."
"MCD asked me "Where is Pirates' Island?", which is....well, it's a miniature golf resort based in Florida. Nope."
"M4E & MCS both asked me "Where is Martha's Vineyard?", which is right."

LEADERBOARD
MCS - 13
M4E - 12
Mariofan169 - 6
DragonFreak - 5
BMB - 2
Rocker - 1

"Category/Clue #29."

iNvJspM.png

01sxgKG.png

Back