Wii Party U

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
Is anyone planning on getting this?
Personally, one party game (Nintendo Land) is enough for me but this does look pretty awesome.
and the graphics

I might get it. Not sure. It does look awesome.

I don't like, however, when they repeat minigames in Mii games (such as the return of bowling and golf in Wii Sports Resort)

ジュゲムザクイック said:
I so far only saw one minigame that looks like a past one. One.
Is it the Derby Dash one, but with different animals instead.

I loved Wii Party so I may pick it up, but I'm not sure my love of the original will carry onto this

In truth, the trailer really was just a bunch of minigame clips, and I'm hardly sold. Though the original was great and felt pretty interesting, so I'd hope Wii Party U retains some of Wii Party's attributes.and adds on a bunch of new ones.

Honestly, I don't even have a Wii U or have had Wii Party anyway, so I can't really say much.

I think this would be more fun compared to Mario Party: Island Tour, for some reason, the mini-games appeal to me more in this game. =P

Also the finger flexing game where you have multiple people pressing the buttons shown reminds me of Button Mashers (from Mario Party 5) and Twister (that kids' game)... Oh god I can tell it'd be so frantic. XD

Although I can't say I'd get this game since I don't have people to play with. Oh how I wish online was implemented. ;__;

Back