SpongeBob

1-Up Shroom said:
Oh. That sad, I really like that show. But now its starting to suck. What a shame.
:'(
Hopefully the producers will make the smart move of ending the show before it gets extremely bad.

Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Oh. That sad, I really like that show. But now its starting to suck. What a shame.
Hopefully the producers will make the smart move of ending the show before it gets extremely bad.
It's too late for that.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.
Well, look at it this way.

Seinfeld ended while it was at the top of its game. It had high ratings and was still funny; but the producers ended it before the show went on a landslide.

The Drew Carey Show's ratings plummeted and stayed really low before it ended. The show had lost its humor, and was overall migraine-inducing.

Spongebilly is somewhere between there.

Stooben Rooben said:
Seinfeld ended while it was at the top of its game. It had high ratings and was still funny; but the producers ended it before the show went on a landslide.

It had like, 10 seasons though.

It really had to end by that point, anyway,

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Not really.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Not really.

But if someone wanted the whole series, they'd need a large bookshelf shelf

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Not really.

But if someone wanted the whole series, they'd need a large bookshelf shelf
We have all the seasons. There's only eight DVD sets. (Seasons one and two are put together.)

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.
It realy is, because they decided only to have 7 seasons, so they're gonna end the show soon. (According to Wikipedia)

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.
It realy is, because they decided only to have 7 seasons, so they're gonna end the show soon. (According to Wikipedia)

Isnt this only season 5?

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6

One season left is still bad.

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6
Oddly enough, it's been on for 10 years, which should mean 10 seasons.

Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6
Did they stretch out the seasons, or just skip some years?

Dorkbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6
They stretched out the seasons. Basically, one season = two years.

Stupid Rooben said:
Dorkbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6
oic

I wonder why they did that.

I guess they didnt work fast enough, to get a seasons amount in just one year. :)

Dorkbert9001 said:
Stupid Rooben said:
Dorkbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
It's too late for that.

Isnt this only season 5?
season 6
oic

I wonder why they did that.

I guess they didnt work fast enough, to get a seasons amount in just one year. :)
I heard the production for that show was really difficult.

Back