SpongeBob

Wayoshi said:
This show has lived too long.
It's been gradually losing its pizazz. I think season 4 was the last good one.

Stooben Rooben said:
Wayoshi said:
This show has lived too long.
It's been gradually losing its pizazz. I think season 4 was the last good one.

yes.

Toadbert101 said:
There's no reason to lock it. It hasn't broken the one-month rule, and it's stayed on-topic. Sure, some of the posts may not add much to the topic, but at least people are expressing their opinions/experiences with the show.

The first episode I ever watched was "Sailor Mouth". My dad and I laughed our asses off at it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
There's no reason to lock it. It hasn't broken the one-month rule, and it's stayed on-topic. Sure, some of the posts may not add much to the topic, but at least people are expressing their opinions/experiences with the show.

The first episode I ever watched was "Sailor Mouth". My dad and I laughed our asses off at it.
That episode got Sponge Bob in trouble with the Parents TV Consel, cause they thought it encourgded profanity, but the episode realy disencourged it.

Nerdy Guy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

That episode got Sponge Bob in trouble with the Parents TV Consel, cause they thought it encourgded profanity, but the episode realy disencourged it.
You've got to be kidding me. How hard is it to tell that they are NOT encouraging swearing? -_-

Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

You've got to be kidding me. How hard is it to tell that they are NOT encouraging swearing? -_-

Lolz.

My favorite episode of Spongbob is Bubble Buddy. :D

Nerdy Guy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:

Is Disencouraging a word?

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
I have quite a number of favorite episodes...

I think Squid's Day Off is EPIC.

"IVE GOT YOU NOW, SPONGE-... branch."
Lol, that was a pretty awesome episode. Frankendoodle was also hilarious.

I haven't watch spongebob for weeks. :'(

I also like the episode were Spongebob and Squidward where meshed together.

1-Up Shroom said:
I haven't watch spongebob for weeks. :'(

I also like the episode were Spongebob and Squidward where meshed together.
That was from one of the later seasons, right?

Toadbert101 said:
The newest seasons are...

How to say this...

Scaring me.
What do you mean by that? Are they good or bad?
(I don't know because, I can't watch spongebob anymore. :'()

1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:
The newest seasons are...

How to say this...

Scaring me.
What do you mean by that? Are they good or bad?
(I don't know because, I can't watch spongebob anymore. :'()

They're starting to suck. I dont know how to describe how I feel about them, Im just scared of them. :/

ShyGuy27 said:
It's gone the way of The Simpsons, cept faster.
True. The show was really good up until...season 4, I think it was. After that, it started becoming creepy, fast-paced, and lost about 85% of its humor.

Seasons 1 and 2 were the best.

But you can only take something like that so far. :(

Yeah. I have season 3, and it's pretty good. I haven't bought season 4 tho; that's when it started phailing majorly.

Oh. That sad, I really like that show. But now its starting to suck. What a shame.
:'(

Back