The Steam Universe is Expanding in 2014 (SteamOS)

The control looks alien as ef but not going to knock it until I try it. They have to try and support mouse+keyboard games with it so it will interesting to see if this improves usability for some people with regards to those kinds of games.

レイチェル said:
The control looks alien as ef but not going to knock it until I try it. They have to try and support mouse+keyboard games with it so it will interesting to see if this improves usability for some people with regards to those kinds of games.

Then again who wants to use a mouse and a keyboard at his television?
Except for maybe C64 hardliners.

Nintendo 2DS said:
レイチェル said:

Then again who wants to use a mouse and a keyboard at his television?
Except for maybe C64 hardliners.
(-or her, *cough*).

Well, I'm one of those people that use my TV as a monitor so I guess I fall into that category. Then again I would also love to rip apart everything about old computers/consoles like a Commodore 64 and learn everything about how they tick because that would be buttloads of fun.

Well I use my TV as a monitor for my laptop too (occasionally), but what I mean is having a computer (+ mouse/keyboard) that was specifically designed to be runned over a TV.

In my opinion the Steam box is just a great idea to pass this gap and make pc games playable on a TV.

Back