I have never played Pokémon Conquest.

I have a few more animes:

Fairy Tail
Campione!
Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple
My Bride is a Mermaid
Fate Zero
Kamisama Dolls

I'll let you know that Fairy Tail, My Bride is a Mermaid, and Kenichi the mightiest disciple are on Netflix dubbed and subbed.

FireEevee and DragonFreak's relationship.

FireEevee and DragonFreak are two users on the Mario Boards Forum. They both have been around for awhile, but it wasn't until DragonFreak rejoined the Forums that their love began to grow.
It was FireEevee who made the first move. He was attempting to flirt with DragonFreak through various Threads, the Ask the Eeveelutions in particular. Of course, DragonFreak and his ignorant ways did not realize this. In Board Game Online, FireEevee gave DragonFreak a Draining Kiss, which effectively made DragonFreak faint, but it was worth it because he has never been kissed before.
And in another Board Game Online match, FireEevee and DragonFreak with the retrospectively awkward third wheel LN1 were waiting for players. FireEevee whispered to DragonFreak if he wanted to go on a date with him. DragonFreak then realized that FireEevee liked him, and said yes. DragonFreak loved the company of FireEevee, because everything he did made things seem so much more exciting.
In their first date, they talked for hours about various things. In that time they realized something: they don't like each other, they completely love each other. And when FireEevee asked DragonFreak to be his mate, DragonFreak accepted it.
FireEevee and DragonFreak are one of the (at least) two couples on Mario Boards that are seriously dating. The other being the users Smg2Daisy and Cirdec. FireEevee and DragonFreak have just only began dating, and they are looking foreword to years of being together and adventures while role playing.

I love you Sweeteevee!

oh so this is the thing that we all missed and you've been mentioning for a while

interesting, i must admit. mostly because of my fascination for psychology, but whatever

well it's more to do with how i personally can't understand how internet relationships can work, but that's probably just my personal preferences

Smaug said:
FireEevee and DragonFreak are one of the (at least) two couples on Mario Boards that are seriously dating.

I daresay there are more... probably lurking in the shadows... biding their time... to strike!

I've only ever had one relationship, it was online but not on here

and re-reading this thread, why does it seem like noone likes animatrix?

Gabumon said:
Smaug said:
FireEevee and DragonFreak are one of the (at least) two couples on Mario Boards that are seriously dating.

I daresay there are more... probably lurking in the shadows... biding their time... to strike!
oh no

does this mean a christmas 2013 shipocalypse

Yes. The cataclysmic power of love will be so overwhelming it will cause the end of all things.

It will be as if the year 2k scare and the 2012 apocalypse were violently making out.

All ye users who tremble at the sound of the Shipocalyse - fear not!

I have created a Redoubt where we may weather the Shipstorm until this crisis has abated.

Back