Favorite Final Smash

Smiddle said:
They should make SSBB have downloadable content, such as patches that balance the characters... perhapsch.
That would be pointless; if all the characters were the same level, there be no variety or fun.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
They should make SSBB have downloadable content, such as patches that balance the characters... perhapsch.
That would be pointless; if all the characters were the same level, there be no variety or fun.
Agreed.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?
I meant game patches that patch the game. :/

So, Garlic, you're saying that it would be no fun if all characters were at the same pwnage level? Myself I am not pleased that so many people main MK.

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

So, Garlic, you're saying that it would be no fun if all characters were at the same pwnage level? Myself I am not pleased that so many people main MK.
Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying. It's like a tournament with all Meta Knights, know what I mean?
Also, I didn't get what you meant by the second sentence.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying. It's like a tournament with all Meta Knights, know what I mean?

hmm?
but with different characters would be fun

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

So you do not want all characters to be equally good?
What I meant was that so many people use MK so that they've banned him in some places.

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

What I meant was that so many people use MK so that they've banned him in some places.
Oh, MK as in Meta Knight. I was thinking Mario Kart randomly, lol.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

lolwtf, stop misinterpreting everything I say.

Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

Chillax, dude. MK can stand for many things.

Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Halvin said:
Smiddle said:
Stickers?

Chillax, dude. MK can stand for many things.
Yes, but this is an SSBB-related thread, and I used the word "main". Anyway, let's go back onto teh topics.

I also like Meta Knight's, despite its short range.

Anyway, Drunk Weegee Bubble for Final Smashes '08!

Lario said:
I also like Meta Knight's, despite its short range.

Anyway, Drunk Weegee Bubble for Final Smashes '08!
We like Ike! We like Ike!

McDimentio said:
Wolf is ze best
great range, and can combo, also has a real killer move
Yeah, I like wolf's too. Mario's looked so cool in the trailers, but alas, advertisement throws things off.

Toadbert101 said:
I like King Dedede's Big gay dance. ^^

Fox's, Falco's and Wolf's are just stupid, cause they couldnt think of anything else for the latter two.

My friends actually said that the backdrop music used in Dedede's Dance sounds almost identical to a song in "The Man Show."

I almost forgot about Dedede; I like his final smash too - Since most people who haven't seen if before wonder what's going on with his whistle, and then an army of Waddle Dees start attacking. And Waddle Dee = Epic

Zero Laser FTW

Halvin said:
Zero Laser FTW

I only have a three second answer to your statement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhoIEgwTmE

Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Zero Laser FTW

Lol, epic. :P

Cook Kirby is absolutely awesome. Every time I use it, I KO everyone. :D

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Zero Laser FTW

I have a friend who always plays as Kirby, and always gets me in his pot no matter how far away I am....

Don't run away, do a rolling dodge, air dodge or sidestep dodge.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Zero Laser FTW

I have a friend who always plays as Kirby, and always gets me in his pot no matter how far away I am....
Wow, I'm not that good.

Back