What is your most favorite thing about goombas?

Kuriboomba

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
My hobby is goomba hunting. I'm a boy who loves to turn on and play his old 2D Mario platformers and go goomba hunting.

ShyGuy27 said:
Are you Rudnicki?
Is that how you greet everybody, SG27?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Are you Rudnicki?
Kuriboomba said:
My hobby is goomba hunting. I'm a boy who loves to turn on and play his old 2D Mario platformers and go goomba hunting.
Can you honestly tell me that doesn't sound like Rudnicki?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Are you Rudnicki?
Kuriboomba said:
Uh... yes...?

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Are you Rudnicki?
Kuriboomba said:
Uh... yes...?
WRONG ANSWER!
NO U
ORANGES!!!!!

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Are you Rudnicki?
Kuriboomba said:
Uh... yes...?
WRONG ANSWER!
NO U
ORANGES!!!!!
CHEESECAKE!!!!

I love how they jump up when they see you.

I like how an infinite number come out of pipes in Super Princess Peach... free vibe powerups or money!!!

It'd be so much cooler if they burned when you used fireballs on them. I'd play Super Mario Bros for hours...

But it's still fun to stomp on a huge chain of them and get a huge combo along with a dumpload of points. :)

Poems are made by fools like me but only God can make a Goomba

Stepping on them.

Free Loader said:
I hate goombas, really. Their very annoying in the first parts of Paper Mario when their really pathetic, but you can't do action commands or anything so it's impossible to avoid getting hit by them at least once! >_< They don't give you many star points either, their really just there to drain your HP and waste your time.
Not if you get the first strike.

1337Yoshi said:
It'd be so much cooler if they burned when you used fireballs on them. I'd play Super Mario Bros for hours...

But it's still fun to stomp on a huge chain of them and get a huge combo along with a dumpload of points. :)
Mario's rating will go up 4 blood.

1337Yoshi said:

And every time you step on them a sound effect of their soft skulls crushing, along with an agonizing scream of pain and a fountain of blood...?

Hmm, not so sure I want to play anymore... (and it's 8-bit, too!)

They're pretty good singers...

Back