Pokemon Platinum

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
There's a lot of talk about PP going around these days. And ShyGuy27 told me to make a thread, so HERE YA GO!! Discuss...
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
fire MARIO bros said:
a new pokemon, dp is a poke-maniac???
???

Anyway, were still stuck with Turtwigs, Piplups, and Chimchars, yet this is liekz Yellow to Red and Blue...

Off Topic: However, the true opposite of Red is Green.
 

Shroobario

"You greedy punk!" - Mona, WarioWare MMG
I don't play Pokémon for a long time... like, I has Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal... only the ones for GB/GBC... Mebbe I buy it... Maybe I also buy one of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and mebbe one of the Pokémon Rangers.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
There's a lot of talk about PP going around these days. And ShyGuy27 told me to make a thread, so HERE YA GO!! Discuss...
omg, you actually made it. :eek:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
There's a lot of talk about PP going around these days. And ShyGuy27 told me to make a thread, so HERE YA GO!! Discuss...
omg, you actually made it. :eek:
YOU're the one who told me to, silly. :P

And I did reply "Okay", so. Here ya go, brand new thread. :D
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
I'll buy. Maybe.
"I'll Buy" sounds like an ebay motto. :P

Anyway, I actually don't have any pokemon games; if I get platinum, it would be my first. :eek:
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
I'll buy. Maybe.
"I'll Buy" sounds like an ebay motto. :P

Anyway, I actually don't have any pokemon games; if I get platinum, it would be my first. :eek:
How terrible.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
I'll buy. Maybe.
"I'll Buy" sounds like an ebay motto. :P

Anyway, I actually don't have any pokemon games; if I get platinum, it would be my first. :eek:
How terrible.
What, that I don't have any pokemon games?
 
Top