Questions about Userpedia

Madikoopa

Goodbye
I've been considering getting an account at Userpedia, but before I do that, I have a few questions to ask.

1. First and foremost, is Userpedia even active anymore? It would be kind of stupid to set up an account at a website that isn't even active anymore.

2. If the answer is yes, what should I do before I get a page there? Should I wait until I become a more experienced user, or is it free to everyone? If it's generally preferred to become more experienced before one gets a page, then I'll wait.

3. If I do end up joining, what are the things I could do there besides make my own page? What are the advantages and disadvantages of joining?

Thanks for hearing me out; I've been contemplating this for a while, and I'd love to hear your opinions on this. If there's anything more I need to know, please tell me!

Userpedia is mainly for documenting users and publishing user-related fiction. Nowadays, there's not much fiction being made, but we're always looking for new people who'd want to write a story or make a comic or something of the like. You can make a userpage at any time you want; they're not really that important in my opinion, as opposed to the fiction.

There's not really any disadvantage of joining, besides maybe thirty seconds of your time being gone.

Okey-doke, then! I'd love to make some fiction, as writing is one of my hobbies, but I think I'll get to know everyone before I make any; I'd hate to make anyone out of character. In the meantime, I'll probably just stick to writing a page for myself and correcting grammar mistakes before I move on to anything big. Thanks for the information!

Back