Mighty No. 9 (new Kickstarter from Mega Man creator)

It looks like Jim Sterling did a Jimquisition about the game and the circumstances surrounding its launch.

Figured it might be interesting.

I have this, and while it's no Mega Man, it's really not as bad as people say. I feel that more should give the game a fair chance and stop jumping on the hate bandwagon, just because it's the cool thing to do.

Kokoro said:
I have this, and while it's no Mega Man, it's really not as bad as people say. I feel that more should give the game a fair chance and stop jumping on the hate bandwagon, just because it's the cool thing to do.

or maybe people dont like it?

Ive seen enough of it, and its not worth it in the slightest.

Samus Aran said:
Kokoro said:

Well, what don't you like about it?

Kokoro said:
Samus Aran said:
Kokoro said:

looks rather dull to be honest, from the forms ive seen i dont see a lot of fun in them, im also not digging the whole dialogue in a boss fight, theres also boss moves that can almost cause instant death as well(although really this is a problem for me since im not good at platformers), the whole factor of call being another plastic personality is rather disappointing, the online mode totally being messed up is really disgusting, the final boss looks really boring in general, im sure there are other things but those stick out the most.

Samus Aran said:
Kokoro said:
Samus Aran said:
Kokoro said:

looks rather dull to be honest, from the forms ive seen i dont see a lot of fun in them, im also not digging the whole dialogue in a boss fight, theres also boss moves that can almost cause instant death as well(although really this is a problem for me since im not good at platformers), the whole factor of call being another plastic personality is rather disappointing, the online mode totally being messed up is really disgusting, the final boss looks really boring in general, im sure there are other things but those stick out the most.

Maybe there's a few things dull about the game, but if you ask me, the good outweighs the bad for this game. I quite like some of the stages in the game.

Back