Art Academy: SketchPad (Wii U)

fantanoice

I can see through time
Pronouns
She / They
Anybody else picked this up yet? I recently bought it and have been having fun illustrating random stuff in it, as well as seeing the other things people have drawn in the Miiverse. Here are a few I have done so far:

DuckTales:
Miiverse Link
zlCfzRGezJM7HqgyFB

Klavier Gavin:

Apollo Justice:

Pearl (requested by Pearl):

So, I'm a little stumped as to what I should draw next. If you have any suggestions / requests, let me know. I generally won't draw something I'm unfamiliar with and I prefer to draw things that aren't very common (so not things like Mario). I'll probably draw some Free! at some point, along with more attorneys, but let me know if there's something you're specifically interested in seeing me draw and I'll see if I can appease you. :3

Oh yeah, and feel free to share your creations too!

i never use miiverse, so i haven't bothered to get this

fantanoice said:
So, I'm a little stumped as to what I should draw next. If you have any suggestions / requests, let me know. I generally won't draw something I'm unfamiliar with and I prefer to draw things that aren't very common (so not things like Mario). I'll probably draw some Free! at some point, along with more attorneys, but let me know if there's something you're specifically interested in seeing me draw and I'll see if I can appease you. :3

could you try your hand at godot or pearl, maybe?

I don't really like Godot but I can probably do Pearl.

Thanks for the follow Laki. Followed back. I didn't want to be awkward and send a friend request, but we should totes be friends (just sayin').

Pearl is about 70% done. Looks like the best yet (and I am crazy proud of my Apollo :P) because I finally worked out how to pencil properly.

Phantom L said:
Draw shark boy Rin-chan.
Oh yeah, defs. ;)

Pearly!

Not sure how I feel about the shadow, but still more than satisfied with how it turned out.

Thank you. :)

It's pretty late now and I'm all fatigued from the art, so I'll do Rin-chan tomorrow... or something. :P

Back