How tall are you

Cirdec said:
Hideyoshi said:
190 cm. i have been told by doctors i will be around 210 cm by the time i am finished growing.

If that's not too indiscreet, how old are you?
I'd rather not mention my age on the internet.

5' 1''.

Or, 61 inches. Or 154.94 centimeters. And I'm 18 years old.

Hideyoshi said:
190 cm. i have been told by doctors i will be around 210 cm by the time i am finished growing.
Yah and I was suppodes to be under 170 and am already over it.

oh come on it just a joke, it wasnt that bad.

plus its not like being shorter is bad or anything.

Zae said:

Yeah, people will be envious of your weight if you weigh 100 lbs (45.36 kg) which is the average weight for people my size. :P

Cool stuff like SmartCars will also feel roomier.

Mario Party X said:
Zae said:

Yeah, people will be envious of your weight if you weigh 100 lbs (45.36 kg) which is the average weight for people my size. :P

Cool stuff like SmartCars will also feel roomier.

yeah 100 lbs sounds fine really.

Although some people worry about 100 lbs at 5'1 and slightly below... which is odd to me.

Hideyoshi said:

what the fuck

do you play basketball

lol

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Hideyoshi said:

what the *bleep*

do you play basketball
EVERYBODY SLAM no, i do not play basketball. dutch people are the tallest people in the world.

Hideyoshi said:
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Hideyoshi said:

what the *bleep*

do you play basketball
EVERYBODY SLAM no, i do not play basketball. dutch people are the tallest people in the world.
Lakitu is Dutch and he's short for his age.

Lakituthequick said:
How is that related to this? Just because I am short for my age doesn't make this whole country short.
Unless you are the whole country, and the Dutch are all a lie made up by you. Think about that.

Back