Sims 3, any one?

Dashbot

BREEE
Any one got Sims 3 here? Here we could talk about the game, designing. Plus sharing your houses pictures.

I do. My favorite part is making the house. I always use cheats so I'm rich from the start. I usually play it for a week before it gets tiring of watching my sims just do stuff and I get bored.

Three Words: It's from EA

Me and my Sis used to like the first Sims game but now we find it boring.

cryoAwakening said:
I do. My favorite part is making the house. I always use cheats so I'm rich from the start. I usually play it for a week before it gets tiring of watching my sims just do stuff and I get bored.

Same here, I don't care about their life, I just use it to design houses.. Could you give me images of yours?

Well, maybe, once I get back on it (still have to reinstall it since my computer was upgraded). I always tend to make the rooms too big, and so the rooms tend to be huge on the second floor. I've been better at that though. I have a few of the expansion packs, which is nice. Also, it's fun making sims of your friends, and making their lifes. I haven't made a game based on some people here...yet..>:D

nsymon said:
Three Words: It's from EA

Me and my Sis used to like the first Sims game but now we find it boring.

EA didn't make the game, it was Maxis

cryoAwakening said:
Well, maybe, once I get back on it (still have to reinstall it since my computer was upgraded). I always tend to make the rooms too big, and so the rooms tend to be huge on the second floor. I've been better at that though. I have a few of the expansion packs, which is nice. Also, it's fun making sims of your friends, and making their lifes.

Here is mine. I'm waiting to see yours.

cryoAwakening said:
I haven't made a game based on some people here...yet..>:D
I did before!
My family started with 2 Married Young Adults. But they are Elders now, And they have a Child Daughter, and a Young Adult Son who is married and has a baby boy (he is living in another house). However I got bored from them :P

I usually have the mother be an awesome chef, gardener, fisher, reader, and a random trait so that I can get her to master cooking (and learn all recipes), master gardener, and master fisher, so that I can make her be able to make Ambrosia, so that I don't have to do that trick, and instead get her to make that food once in awhile to refresh their lives.

It usually takes forever to the find the Life Fruit seed in the overworld, but eventually I get it.

you just press CTRL+Shift+C then type 'testingcheatsenabled true' and press enter. Press CTRL+Shift+C again and then type 'buydebug on' press enter, go to build mode by category (where you can choose chairs, tables, etc.) and click the ? mark above the categories, select 'plants' (or something similar) and choose the life fruit and put it where-ever you like. Then get your sim harverst it. I hope that helped you.

Megadardery said:
you just press CTRL+Shift+C then type 'testingcheatsenabled true' and press enter. Press CTRL+Shift+C again and then type 'buydebug on' press enter, go to build mode by category (where you can choose chairs, tables, etc.) and click the ? mark above the categories, select 'plants' (or something similar) and choose the life fruit and put it where-ever you like. Then get your sim harverst it. I hope that helped you.

I like doing it the right way so that I have a purpose in the game and don't get bored of it so quickly.

Though I definitely start every game with CTRL+Shift+motherlode (iirc) to get $50,000, and then do that a few times. I remember playing the original Sims on the PC and having to do rosebud;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!:!;!;!:!; (etc.; the more ;! you do, the more money you get when you hit enter), and hit enter and then it tells you code not found but it still gives you tons of money, and you just hold the enter key and just pounds you with money. Ah, good times...

Yeah, I remember that, but it is not that bad, just copy the code in the clipboard and

Repeatedly press: CTRL + Shift + C then CTRL + V then Enter

About buydebug, try enabling it in a test file game, and see what it got, it got very nice things!, you could even have bubbles bath in a normal Bathtub! and for childs, they could play with ducks while bathing, you could have several other nice things, give it a try..

P.S did you see my houses?

Back