The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

NSY

Celestial Guide
There doesn't seem to be a thread for this so I may as well made.

Recently they confirmed there was going to be hero mode which will work exactly like Skyward Sword's. The triforce hunt has also been made easier.

It's only on Wii U and it will release in October.

As for myself I never got to play Wind Waker myself, so I myself plan to check this out when I get a Wii U.

Getting it.

Wind Waker was always one of the best Zelda games out there.

Every time I played it though, I always seem to stop at the Triforce quest, because it seems to talk a long time, because I always do a lot of side quests at that time.

Though now that they are making the Triforce quest easier, I'm sure to like it better. Though, i really did wish that they had brought one of those cut-out temples, or at least tell us where they were going to be added.

I don't really have an enthusiasm for the Zelda series, but I'm really attracted to this game and will definitely buy it

cryoAwakening said:
Though, i really did wish that they had brought one of those cut-out temples, or at least tell us where they were going to be added.

I think Anouma (sp?) recently stated that the cut dungeons from Wind Waker were eventually reworked into other Zelda games. The Sandship from Skyward Sword was one of these, but I don't know the other ones.

I've watched so many speedruns (by Cosmo and Demon9 mainly) of the original that I've forgotten the normal route of this game. :posh:

Seems like a good game; I tried it at the Wii U Summer Tour in Minnesota last month and the graphics are simply amazing. It is a bit hard to play with new controls though after you're used to the GameCube ones.

I find the selfie feature, where you can use the GamePad as a camera cool. Other than that, not sure if I'll be getting the game though, as I already have the original and have played through it twice. I wouldn't mind receiving it as a gift though :)

cryoAwakening said:
Since no one has said it yet, it's coming out in America on October 4th.

Yay!
GET AWAKENING.

I'll be picking this up. Got to make sure to preorder this time so the guys at gamestop don't make a big deal about it hehe.

As beautiful as it looks, I don't have a proper HDTV to display it on. And anyway, I don't really want to get this since I didn't like what I've played of Wind Waker so far (I've done the first two dungeons already, not counting the Forsaken Fortress.)

cryoAwakening said:
Kellam said:
I was going to wait a while to get this game since I still have the Gamecube one in good condition, but then the special edition was announced for pre-order.

Hold on, I need to make a stop at Gamestop right now. If only I could drive and if it wasn't late at night.

The great thing about having your own credit card is the ability to reserve so many games. It's also a good thing that I know what my limit is. :P
reserve a game you've already played that only comes with a figurine extra instead of a game from a series that you haven't played that will probably change your life forever.

seems legit.

New Super Mario said:
cryoAwakening said:
Kellam said:
I was going to wait a while to get this game since I still have the Gamecube one in good condition, but then the special edition was announced for pre-order.

Hold on, I need to make a stop at Gamestop right now. If only I could drive and if it wasn't late at night.

The great thing about having your own credit card is the ability to reserve so many games. It's also a good thing that I know what my limit is. :P
reserve a game you've already played that only comes with a figurine extra instead of a game from a series that you haven't played that will probably change your life forever.

seems legit.

I'm going to start reporting you if you don't drop the FE: A stuff. Sorry I'm not made of money and common sense!

Man, I'm so glad I pre-ordered the limited edition yesterday because as of today it's sold out everywhere in North America.

cryoAwakening said:
New Super Mario said:
cryoAwakening said:
Kellam said:

seems legit.

I'm going to start reporting you if you don't drop the FE: A stuff. Sorry I'm not made of money and common sense!
hehe. I'm so evil. :D <3

IGN gave this game a 9.8/10, pretty impressive if you ask me. I was on the fence about picking this one up, but now I think I'm gonna get it after all.

So it came out today.
Probably not getting it but for those who have, is it really that improved?
because IGN gave it a 9.8, up from 9.6 for the original.

Back