Your passions

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
What are some of the things you are most passionate about in life?

As for me, I have a passion for Mario series game artwork.

Anime.

Films and film editing.

(a much more frivolous passion I have is making Miis of anything I can imagine :P)

Music, video games, civil rights, and cultural studies.

I like music and video games, but I don't think I have ever had quite a passion as the one I have for Android.

Video games and music, and I have this really big passion that nobody knows about (well, shet) when it comes to filming and photography.

Video games, music, worldbuilding, Minecraft, internet, geography, and a lot more I guess.

GBAToad said:
Films and film editing.
^Most importantly, that, except I make my own videos for youtube rather than short films.

Can I ask what you guys mean by "world-building"?

Comedy, I watch a tonne of it on TV and I'm even writing a stand-up comedy routine with plans to go professional

Tentomon said:
inventing, either through just ideas or actually applying them to some form of fiction, a richly detailed fictitious world filled with various developed cultures and characters

Crocodile Dippy said:
Tentomon said:
inventing, either through just ideas or actually applying them to some form of fiction, a richly detailed fictitious world filled with various developed cultures and characters

That sounds really cool. Thanks dippy.

I seriously have a passion for video game art. I made sprites and even have 3DS Max installed on my computer just to screw around with making pre-rendered 3d art. I want to make 3d art professionally in video games. I love 3d modeling so much that I hack Brawl to import them in the game. It makes me so happy. I also draw Mario stuff (mostly Baby Luigi) a whole bunch.

For me, it's music, videogames, stories, and artwork. If you guys haven't noticed already, it's been in full force on that music thread I maintain on the "Fan Creations" board which also shows my undying love for the Mario game series as well.

Then, there's that "other passion" that's also in relation to the Mario game series (which also involves the four categories I've stated about), but it seems to be under "dispute" when I try to share it with others. And the music gallery thing that I maintain -- some folks were trying to "kill" my spirit on that years ago as well thinking it's a "waste of time", but I'm still proving them wrong on that front.

Back