MOTHER 4 (fangame)

Re: MOTHER 4

it's fanmade

Did you watched the youtube for 1 sec?

It clearly say it is fan made

well this was a let down so fuck you ness die in a pit made of nothing but snakes and kidneys

Aww, dude, I completely forgot about this fan-game... To think it's almost finished! I TOTALLY hope Shigesato Itoi catches wind of it and tries it out for himself! He did say after finishing MOTHER 3 that he'd rather play a new MOTHER game then make one, after how exhausting the production of MOTHER 3 was.

It's currently FALL 2014, and it hasn't been released yet.

Well the website says it is going to come out Winter 2014 now. Also I am still debating whether or not I should even play this. I guess Nintendo is never going to revive the series, because they're stupid.

But it does look really promising. Also really curious how they can continue the series in some continuity, since each game in the series are loosely connected, and the ways they are connected kinda won't work because of the events of Mother 3 I think.

yeah the title should be redone asap

i mean i was confused for a moment there too

The website updated a bunch of new screenshots and music if anybody is interested in that.

Also....http://blog.mother4game.com/ First thing here says that the game will be delayed until some time in 2015 (huge :( )

Although...

NEXT:
In a few weeks, we’ll announce a specific release day.

In the meantime, we’ll be posting a new video next month of some of the gameplay.

So yeah that will be cool.

Also Gamefreak, thanks for changing the title. (at least I think GF was Kellam but I can't quite remember)

DragonFreak said:
I guess Nintendo is never going to revive the series, because they're stupid.
when a company makes a sequel: "do something original company"
when a company doesnt make a sequel: "think of the fans company"

BUMP!

A new trailer was released yesterday! June 2015, hurry!

Not sure if link will work because it's a different link when using mobile devices.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of speechless from how gr8 this is, but I like how landscape seems to go back to the style of Mother 2, which is what I expected anyways, but there are so many cool things here. Totally made my day. Possibly my month and next month.

Also that June release date mmmmm.

Zae Eildus said:
inb4 delay
I would cry.

The thing I'm worried about is that it might lose the heart of the Mother series, like fanfiction.

Back