Ideas For The Next Paper Mario

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Forget Paper Mario DS, 'cause that's just a rumour. It was never released in Japan in July. This is to discuss what the next paper Mario game will be like(enemies, etc.), assuming that there will be a sequel(please don't end the Paper-nomenon!) DISCUSS...

Mr. L must return! (or a Mr. M!)

Meh...

My best idea is the final boss... who's a pair of Scissors that arean't made out of paper!

Lario said:
Meh...

My best idea is the final boss... who's a pair of Scissors that arean't made out of paper!
Yeah. I mean, if someone just barged into the Paper Mario series with a pair of scissors... ouch. Even the scenery is made of paper! :eek:

I am really sorry bu every pair of scisors and every bit of paper had disappeared.
Yoshi had eaten it and then he had some digestion problems and he was sick

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Meh...

Yeah. I mean, if someone just barged into the Paper Mario series with a pair of scissors... ouch. Even the scenery is made of paper! :eek:
Yeah, even though it doesn't always look like paper.

My friend made a crazy Paper Mario idea about that...

A lone Goomba went into a non-paper dimension, and he was in a School. After being written on (He disguised himself as normle Paper.) and seeing a Chainsaw in another place, he saw the ultimate weapon- a pair of Scissors. He "borrowed" them and went back to the Paper universe, terrozing everyone.

That is a good idea but not very crazy. Switch on your brains Lario and Garlic! I have contact with Nintendo and they said I could post ideas for next Mario games.

Kool_Koopa said:
That is a good idea but not very crazy. Switch on your brains Lario and Garlic! I have contact with Nintendo and they said I could post ideas for next Mario games.

Yep, you're Bowser the King from UnMario, I can tell...

Lario said:
Kool_Koopa said:
To Lario
How you can be a meber of MarioWiki and Unmario at the same time?

That's... simple.
Yeah. You must be a lover and a hater of the same thing. In two situations. It's easy!

Because you registered yesterday, made "Super Stupid Bros.", and even gave a link to it on the forums. :-\

Kool_Koopa said:
I also done this article
http://unmario.wikia.com/wiki/Bowser%27s_Wife
Yes, but the image is not appearing. Anyway, get back on topic....

No! THE TOPIC IS: "Ideas For The Next Paper Mario"

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Kool_Koopa said:
To Lario

That's... simple.
Yeah. You must be a lover and a hater of the same thing. In two situations. It's easy!

Garlic: It's a PARODY Wiki.

I am really sorry bu every pair of scisors and every bit of paper had disappeared.
Yoshi had eaten it and then he had some digestion problems and he was sick

Wut?

Ontopic: Ugh... I'm having Writer's block...

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Kool_Koopa said:
To Lario

That's... simple.

Garlic: It's a PARODY Wiki.

Lario: I KNOW. :roll: I'm a USER there. :rolleyes:

Kool_Koopa said:
Have you checked my brand new profile on this forum? Look at personal text!
You have a tendency of going completely off-topic... (I used to not be much of a stranger to it myself). You should fix that habit. There's threads like "I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever" or the Chat room, if you feel the urgency to do so.

ONTOPIC: I think Paper Wario should make a cameo... ;D

Back