Goodbye Kinect

NSY

Celestial Guide
Info here

Kinect is no longer required for Xbox One. I honestly think this had to happen because everyone was complaining about how it watchs you. However I don't see changes in the price which possibly means that Kinect may be sold at it's own price meaning you to spend more if you want the full bundle. This could make sales for the Xbox One suffer.

They really like to plan things that get revised for 90% after their announcements.

It happened that someone stole an Xbox from camp yesterday, they still don't know whodunnit :bowser:

Well, Xbox has finally backtracked on basically everything that people were unhappy about from their initial reveal.

Which is the correct move, but they shouldn't have done it in the first place.

With my experience of the kinect, it's fun for a bit, but then it just sucks. Doesn't really matter to me though, since I'm not getting the console, but it is funny how they change all this after people have complained about it.

I'm actually quite pleased. This had promise, then Microsoft decided to be their idiotic selves. SURPRISING ISN'T IT.

Kinect definitely was faulty in just...everything. Literally, the motion control with it was just terrible; it barely was able to read any of my movements and be forced to just repeat what you are doing, or was very sensitive to the point where small movements would trigger something.

I definitely feel that Xbox 1 is starting to become a lost cause. Microsoft ruined it by all the stuff they proposed for it, and people complained, and so they basically redid everything, but the negative feedback might just be it's downfall. It's going to take a lot to recover Xbox 1, which I doubt will bring anywhere close to the sales of the Xbox 360, and will only make the Wii U and PS4 look better during this upcoming console race.

Back