So who here wants Super Smash Bros. on the Virtual Console?

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
'CAUSE I SURE DO! Discuss...

Garlic Man said:
off topic: Garlic Man please remove your avatar i´m agreed with paperstriker

on topic: i´m want super smash bros on the virtual console too bad i´m have a wii :'( :(.

fire MARIO bros said:
Garlic Man said:

on topic: i´m want super smash bros on the virtual console too bad i´m have a wii :'( :(.
Could you say that again in Engrish English?

Garlic Man said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Garlic Man said:

that is inglesh.... a-ha you are rudnicki.

fire MARIO bros said:
Garlic Man said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Garlic Man said:

that is inglesh.... a-ha you are rudnicki.

Garlic Man said:

Free Loader said:
he really isn't so hard to understand... He says he'd like to see Super Smash Bros. on virtual console, except he (presumably DOESN'T) have a Wii.
Well, it's the PERSUMABLY DOESN'T part that we don't get. -_-

Garlic Man said:
Hate to break it to you, but the original Smash Bros wasn't that great. If you have Melee or Brawl, there's no point to getting the original.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Hate to break it to you, but the original Smash Bros wasn't that great. If you have Melee or Brawl, there's no point to getting the original.
Yeah, well shut your big mouth, because yes, I have played it before, and it kicked ass. (Yes, I have both Melee and Brawl)

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Yeah, well shut your big mouth, because yes, I have played it before, and it kicked ass. (Yes, I have both Melee and Brawl)
Fine, waste your money if you want. Just remember, I'VE PLAYED IT TOO!!!

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Fine, Smash Bros. lovers will hate you know, but NOONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Fine, Smash Bros. lovers will hate you know, but NOONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!
Uhhhh... The name of the topic is "Who here wants Super Smash Bros. on the Virtual Console". That's not asking my opinion?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Uhhhh... The name of the topic is "Who here wants Super Smash Bros. on the Virtual Console". That's not asking my opinion?
It is, but it's asking whether it they should have it on the VC or not. Not whether buying it would be a waste of money. -_-

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
It is, but it's asking whether it they should have it on the VC or not. Not whether buying it would be a waste of money. -_-
My opinion is that I don't care if it gets on the Virtual Console because I think it would be a waste of money.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
My opinion is that I don't care if it gets on the Virtual Console because I think it would be a waste of money.
Okay. Thank you for stating your opinion.

ontopic: But what sucked about SSB anyways(to you)? Every kickass series needs a start, and without the original SSB, there never would have been a Melee or a Brawl. It was 100% neccessary to complete the series, or even start it.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

ontopic: But what sucked about SSB anyways(to you)? Every kickass series needs a start, and without the original SSB, there never would have been a Melee or a Brawl. It was 100% neccessary to complete the series, or even start it.

That doesn't mean it was good. It was far outclassed by its sequels.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

While the others are better, SSB had Sector Z, and Hyrule Castle.

Master Lucario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Point taken.

ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Point taken.
*shortens block*

Yeah, I do agree that Melee was legendary, and Brawl was awesome, but that still doesn't mean the original was bad! ;)

I remember hearing that if Masashiro Sakurai hadn't decided to work on Melee's sequel, they would just released SSBM with wi-fi for the Wii.

Wouldn't it be neat if they made the original Smash Bros have wi-fi for VC? For, like, 1200 points.

Iron Maiden said:
I remember hearing that if Masashiro Sakurai hadn't decided to work on Melee's sequel, they would just released SSBM with wi-fi for the Wii.

Wouldn't it be neat if they made the original Smash Bros have wi-fi for VC? For, like, 1200 points.
Original with wi-fi? DANG, that would be awesome... :D

Kool_Koopa said:
I don't like ancient games
1. Awful graphics
2. Awful sounds
3. Awful gameplay
4. Everything else is awful
1. Retro graphics! Some incredible for their time.
2. Sound quality maybe, but the greatest tunes and iconic sound effects! (The original Smash in mind)
3. Video games started somewhere, if gameplay was 'awful' when they were new ideas, no one would have bought them, and thus the quick death of an entertainment phenomenon.
4. What exactly is everything else? The boxart? :D
mega_man.jpg

Back