LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
Sticker (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

I've noticed how images of the Stickers need updating, and every single one of them is either artwork borrowed from actual game art or poor quality artwork of a sticker. So, I decided to replace these with actual images of stickers.

I need a lot of help replacing these images with images of the stickers themselves. I've already worked on two hours straight, and I scratched only the surface.

Sheet 1
Sheet 2
Sheet 3
Sheet 4

At the time of this writing, I'm on Sheet 1, working from a left-to-right, top-to-bottom direction. I'm roughly at the Zapper bee thing down.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you help! It would make our lives easier, and plus, we have a nicer-looking featured article.

I crop them with GIMP (which is an open source image editing program, so you can get it whenever you want).

Alternately, you can dump the things, but that's harder than simply cropping them.

I already had this idea in my mind, But i was to lazy to do it! :P I ripped them all from the game and put them in a folder, If any one wants, I could rearrange them and upload the folder.

Back