Tales of Symphonia

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I love this game. Too bad my idiot friend destroyed my disc :mad:.

I looked all over for this topic, so it better not already exist.

ShyGuy27 said:
I love this game. Too bad my idiot friend destroyed my disc :mad:.

I looked all over for this topic, so it better not already exist.
:(omg too bad of your luck :( you can blame zeldaish anytime you want

I really want to get through it again because I missed so much stuff the first time through...

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I really want to get through it again because I missed so much stuff the first time through...

Which I gladly pointed out to you.

Actually, Andy pointed out the big stuff, like Niflhiem and the devil's arms

Anyway, made the pact with Maxwell and beat Abyssion! Woot!

I never finished my second play through of this game. I remember the game becoming signification less challenging the closer to the end you got.

Ghost Jam said:
I never finished my second play through of this game. I remember the game becoming signification less challenging the closer to the end you got.
I'm on my third play through.

I loved this game. It's definitely one of the best RPG games ever made. And the fact that it's two-player is great; Me and my brother spent HOURS playing the game together. We still haven't finished it, tho; we're up to the second disc, tho.

Also note, we only rented it out; We never actually bought it. :(

I need to get around to finishing my second play through. I want to get Symphonia 2, but I don't remember anything about the first game. :eek:

I have no intention of ever getting Symphonia 2. I am, however, expecting Tales of the Abyss for Christmas.

ShyGuy27 said:
I have no intention of ever getting Symphonia 2. I am, however, expecting Tales of the Abyss for Christmas.

there will be a another Tales of for the wii >_>
but not for christmas

McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:

there will be a another Tales of for the wii >_>
but not for christmas
Yeah, I bold'd it for you. I'm not ever getting it. I am expecting a different Tales of game for Christmas. >_>

Back