Tales of Symphonia

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
I love this game. Too bad my idiot friend destroyed my disc :mad:.

I looked all over for this topic, so it better not already exist.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
ShyGuy27 said:
I love this game. Too bad my idiot friend destroyed my disc :mad:.

I looked all over for this topic, so it better not already exist.
:(omg too bad of your luck :( you can blame zeldaish anytime you want
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
I really want to get through it again because I missed so much stuff the first time through...
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I really want to get through it again because I missed so much stuff the first time through...
Which I gladly pointed out to you.
Actually, Andy pointed out the big stuff, like Niflhiem and the devil's arms

Anyway, made the pact with Maxwell and beat Abyssion! Woot!
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
This game is too good for a dead topic.
 

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I never finished my second play through of this game. I remember the game becoming signification less challenging the closer to the end you got.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Ghost Jam said:
I never finished my second play through of this game. I remember the game becoming signification less challenging the closer to the end you got.
I'm on my third play through.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
I loved this game. It's definitely one of the best RPG games ever made. And the fact that it's two-player is great; Me and my brother spent HOURS playing the game together. We still haven't finished it, tho; we're up to the second disc, tho.

Also note, we only rented it out; We never actually bought it. :(
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
I'm on the last boss in my third file.
 

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I need to get around to finishing my second play through. I want to get Symphonia 2, but I don't remember anything about the first game. :eek:
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
I have no intention of ever getting Symphonia 2. I am, however, expecting Tales of the Abyss for Christmas.
 

McDimentio

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
I have no intention of ever getting Symphonia 2. I am, however, expecting Tales of the Abyss for Christmas.
there will be a another Tales of for the wii >_>
but not for christmas
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
McDimentio said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I have no intention of ever getting Symphonia 2. I am, however, expecting Tales of the Abyss for Christmas.
there will be a another Tales of for the wii >_>
but not for christmas
Yeah, I bold'd it for you. I'm not ever getting it. I am expecting a different Tales of game for Christmas. >_>
 
Top