Help me with a little problem.

Please read my first post before voting. If you plan on "tl;dr"ing me, don't vote. I even divided it

• Guilty

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Innocent

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It's YOUR fault!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that's very nasty of your friend. My problem is slightly different from yours. Me and my friend swapped games Yoshi's Island (mine) for Super Mario Advance (hers) and now she doesn't want to give me it back! super Mario Advance stinks! It's the worst game ever (exept mario teaches typing and others).

Kool_Koopa said:
that's very nasty of your friend. My problem is slightly different from yours. Me and my friend swapped games Yoshi's Island (mine) for Super Mario Advance (hers) and now she doesn't want to give me it back! super Mario Advance stinks! It's the worst game ever (exept mario teaches typing and others).
Did you vote innocent?

Besides, Super Maro Advance is actually a lot of fun. You just need to get used to it.

I like nearly all Mario games so my friends are suprised that I can't stand SMA. It stinks! It has awful graphics, too easy and the music is getting on my nerves! killing koopa Troopas is mean too.

Kool_Koopa said:
I like nearly all Mario games so my friends are suprised that I can't stand SMA. It stinks! It has awful graphics, too easy and the music is getting on my nerves! killing koopa Troopas is mean too.
On the Wiki, we prefer "defeat" rather than "kill" (Unless it's that bit in SPM...)

Kool_Koopa said:
So why be a Mario fan if you hate a remake of the old ones?

Conclusion: :rolleyes:

i just can't stand some of the old Mario games! i like SM64 and ALL Mario Gamecube games... and yoshi's Island. i like all yoshi games too.

Kool_Koopa said:
i just can't stand some of the old Mario games! i like SM64 and ALL Mario Gamecube games... and yoshi's Island. i like all yoshi games too.
Then guess the names of those Turtle enemies in Yoshi games. GUESS.

Kool_Koopa said:
There's no koopas in SMB2. Unless you're talking about a different SMA.

Oh, yeah, the topic's initial conflict is solved, so any mods can lock this.

Kool_Koopa said:
Please don't lock it.
Why? I made the topic for the sole purpose of solving my problem. Now it's solved. End of story. The only future for this thread is to become a spam topic.

I know you're out there, mods.

Kool_Koopa said:
i never meant to send it. my bro had clicked on the 'post' button on purpose.
Ah, I make posts and then decide not to post them all the time.

Kool_Koopa said:
i never meant to send it. my bro had clicked on the 'post' button on purpose.
Somehow, I doubt it, just because your brother even neatly crossed it out for you.

ShyGuy27 said:
Seriously, someone lock this.
Ask a mod with a Private Message.

ShyGuy27 said:
The problem is officially solved. I just ordered a new version. But this isn't over, zeldaish.
Conflict officially over. Game arrived today.

ShyGuy27 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The problem is officially solved. I just ordered a new version. But this isn't over, zeldaish.
Conflict officially over. Game arrived today.
Congrats, my friend.

Back