I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I haff a new avitar, and I haff a new sig, both made by me. :P Not that the LOLcat one was hard to make. :eek:
Is it within limits? (the sig?)
Yeah, I think there's about 100px to spare. :eek:
Srsly? Have they amended the rules? Because I got banned for having a sig image about that size, I think...
You have no idea why you were banned, do you?
I'm starting to agree with that theory. :P
I was BANNED? When? (jk) But no, all it said was "Stop thinking yourself as a mod, you ain't one"
Actually, in one of the Garlic threads in Mindless Junk (I think it was Ninji's), all the reasons for your ban were listed.

Kool_Koopa said:
Stooben Rooben's avatar is so *****! change it quick!
What? His avatar is fine...

BTW, I don't even know what curse you censored. I can't think of any five-letter curses...

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I haff a new avitar, and I haff a new sig, both made by me. :P Not that the LOLcat one was hard to make. :eek:
Is it within limits? (the sig?)
Yeah, I think there's about 100px to spare. :eek:
Srsly? Have they amended the rules? Because I got banned for having a sig image about that size, I think...
You have no idea why you were banned, do you?
I'm starting to agree with that theory. :P
I was BANNED? When? (jk) But no, all it said was "Stop thinking yourself as a mod, you ain't one"
Actually, in one of the Garlic threads in Mindless Junk (I think it was Ninji's), all the reasons for your ban were listed.
There's so many Garlic threads, though :P

ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:

BTW, I don't even know what curse you censored. I can't think of any five-letter curses...
I just couldn't find any good word to put in between. My English isn't so good.

Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:

What the hell? Per SG27; there's nothing wrong with my avitar, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. :P

Stooben Rooben said:
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:

What the heaven? Per SG27; there's nothing wrong with my avitar, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. :P
And neither does mine.

Kool_Koopa said:
that's because i'm in love with koopas!
Awwww. :3

Yes, new things already. I recently found Brawl in the Family, which explains the avatar...and well, I wanted to put a Twitter thing in my sig. Because I'm so Web 2.0. :3

NeuralPsychosis said:
Kool_Koopa said:
that's because i'm in love with koopas!
Awwww. :3

Yes, new things already. I recently found Brawl in the Family, which explains the avatar...and well, I wanted to put a Twitter thing in my sig. Because I'm so Web 2.0. :3
LoL, nice avatar.

I'm not sure if my avatar, sig and everything else can be considered new since they're my first ones, my avatar is from the Weird Al Yankovic flash movie known as Albuquerque, and my sig is from episode 200: Email Thunder from the sbemail series on Homestar Runner.com, I made in honour of the 200th email that is by far very epic. :mario:

ShyGuy27 said:
Guilliant made the second pic as a joke. I liked it. :P
Good choice... lol.

ChaosNinji said:
New avatar. No, it's not Fire Emblem based.
*gasp* Amazing.

New avatar and sig.

2 days ago, I changed my avatar and sig. The avatar is from the sbemail narrator on Homestar Runner.com, and my signature is from the volvic revive advert :D

Back