I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

I have my old avatar back. That's something I guess.

NEW THEME

Any Muse fans might be aware of the new album coming out this September, that's the sig :)

And my avatar is one of my favorites from the extremely short-lived and extremely obscure Olympic Bellamy meme.

They just wont stop looking at my face.

Anyways, I made a new avatar of a edited Boo sprite to look like Froshade, my fakemon (which is infact based on Boos) which also features the Mario Bros. Luigi says he likes Froshade and Mario is with a ¬.¬ face.

Note: I know Luigi is not that green, but I was too lazy to get a Luigi sprite, so I copied Mario's sprite and recolored him.

That is so frikkin stupid. Hitler was a real person. That's like making me change my name because...say...the banjo is a popular murder weapon.

Agent Smith said:
That is so frikkin stupid. Hitler was a real person. That's like making me change my name because...say...the banjo is a popular murder weapon.
Dude.

don't you realize you're talking about a big douchebag who started world war 2 and hated gays and jews.

FireEevee said:
Agent Smith said:
Dude.

don't you realize you're talking about a big douchebag who started world war 2 and hated gays and jews.

don't you realize that's no reason to make you change your name

Agent Smith said:
FireEevee said:
Agent Smith said:
Dude.

don't you realize that's no reason to make you change your name
actually the reason is because Hitler or the mentioning of him is a tad... no is a lot offensive to people.

Agent Smith said:
I..I..uh...gaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

The world is too thin skinned. So now we can't mention Hitler?

another option is asking a mod.

or at least ask for one to post the reasoning.

It was reverted for the Hitler, yes. There's some rules being imposed on name changing, which is all common sense rules. The other moderators and I have to update the rules page though.

FireEevee, you are allowed to ask for another name change if you desire.

Back