I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

New everything :>

1-Up Shroom said:
I have a new sig. :D
If you get rid of the "Made by 1-UP Shroom" part of the GIF, it would be able to be posted all over the internet.

Now I can make you lose the game with my profile alone. :>

Thanks for the pic Neu.

Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
I have a new sig. :D
If you get rid of the "Made by 1-UP Shroom" part of the GIF, it would be able to be posted all over the internet.

No. I'm just using my image for a personal image. It not ment to be on other sites. Byside it was kinda of crappy. See
Image:U_Phailed.gif

I would like to disagree with your custom title on the grounds that I believe it is possible to agree with oneself.

Smartass27 said:
I would like to disagree with your custom title on the grounds that I believe it is possible to agree with oneself.

You've got a point there; I do however presume that everyone actually agrees with oneself.

Remember when I used to have a Friendfeed sig? Well here it is again, displaying my latest update. I'd do 5 updates, but I fear it would be too big for regulations.

New sig (don't worry, I have the coding for the old one saved as a text document :awesome: (we need :awesome: on the forums)).

I replaced the shark quote with one of the coolest pre-death lines I could find.

A new avatar I have, courtesy of VGCats.
Wondering who he is? have a few quotes:

"Stranger STRANGER now THAT'S a weapon."
"Not enough cash stranger."
"Ah, I'll buy it at a high price."

I noticed in my sig that the time does not automatically update. Or it doesn't seem to. ;o

Still keeping it, but take note that the time will not be always accurate.

Back