I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Uma uma

Mine hasn't changed in a while, but I change my custom title so that it would be like my normal title if I didn't have Awards Committee or 'Shroom Core Staff.

Sharks Territory said:
Mine hasn't changed in a while, but I change my custom title so that it would be like my normal title if I didn't have Awards Committee or 'Shroom Core Staff.
You do realize it says

Magikoopa
Core 'Shroom Staff
Magikoopa

Right?

RAP said:
New avatar. My letter R I made from my art class.
Pretty tripped out, brah.

...You know, this might be a stupid question, but is it possible to resize avatars after they're uploaded? If so, then how do you do it? Every time I upload one, it always turns out to be much bigger than it actually is.

wow, but if it is Solar Blaze!!!

Sorry, but no :( There is not a way to do so AFAIK.

EDIT: New sig image. Image made by ME

Solar Man said:
...You know, this might be a stupid question, but is it possible to resize avatars after they're uploaded? If so, then how do you do it? Every time I upload one, it always turns out to be much bigger than it actually is.
UPLOADED avatars will display at the same size they normally are, LINKED avatars will automatically be stretched to 125x125 I believe.

I AM NOT A LOBSTER MY BRAIN WILL NOT MAKE A NICE BISQUE
quote from the same character in my avatar

thank you :)

Amazing Nurse Nanako, a 1999 direct-to-video anime series.
The only good thing to come out of it is probably the quote "I am not a lobster, my brain will not make a nice bisque". :(

Back