1. super man
2. hulk
3. not the lich king
4. beerus

The A-Team said:
list of OP characters

1. super man
2. hulk
3. lich king (technically doesn't deserve to be on this list but w/e)
4. beerus
the lich king actually was defeated though, so he couldn't have been that overpowered

Dr. Javelin said:
GalacticPetey said:
He's based on Anubis, the Egyptian God.
sounds kinda coo-
GalacticPetey said:
He's also the second most powerful character in DBZ canon, capable of destroying galaxies.
never mind, my "OVERPOWERED ALERT" has gone off

Eh, every significant character in DBZ can probably do that with a sufficient amount of training montages.

Dr. Javelin said:
The A-Team said:
list of OP characters

1. super man
2. hulk
4. beerus
the lich king actually was defeated though, so he couldn't have been that overpowered
alrighty then

Dr. Javelin said:
The A-Team said:
list of OP characters

1. super man
2. hulk
4. beerus
So was Beerus. One karate chop from his master Whis knocked him out cold.

Celebratin' the forecoming demise of the Year of the Luigi the one way I can.

I've changed two of my sig images. Had to upload them to Imgur, since imageshack is being a little pissy dick and saying i need a premium account to use their services (i.e. i have to pay)

their own loss, doing that just loses customers.

I've also gone with the single War Doctor avatar this time around. It's the best way to go.

GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Javelin said:
The A-Team said:
list of OP characters

1. super man
2. hulk
4. beerus
So was Beerus. One karate chop from his master Whis knocked him out cold.
ok, but the lich king's power wasn't like "OMG I CAN DESTROY GALAXIES". i think the most powerful thing he's done was resurrect a bunch of frost dragons and use them in his army

...and his psychic control over the vast legions of the scourge. but that's not really that impressive, since they're mostly brainless. it probably wouldn't take as much energy to mind control a legion of zombies as it would to mind control a legion of humans

I'm not very knowledgeable about the Star Wars extended universe, but don't you like the Emperor and doesn't he have some sort of super force storm attack that blows up planets? I vaguely remember hearing something like that.

He helped create the Death Star which blows up planets, and his storm attack is only capable of killing Nick Fury on top of a tall tower.

Back