I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON SIGNAVATAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
I forgot my password on Signavatar! Please help! :(

MCS said:
Then you're screwed. They don't have a "forgot password" option like most sites, so just make a new account.
But i says "Please don't create Multiple Accounts"

Well, that's too bad. If you forgot your password, you're going to need to create a new account anyways.

Best advice I can give you is to think of passwords that you use online and try those out. If none of them work, then just go ahead and create a new account.

Randombob-omb4761 you should write your password down so you remember what it is.

I got this when i tried to create a new account: "* Please do not create multiple accounts; extra accounts will be removed without notification."

Randombob-omb4761 said:
I got this when i tried to create a new account: "* Please do not create multiple accounts; extra accounts will be removed without notification."
Did you use the same email adress? maybe you could use a parent's.

Yeah, Make a new account and tell someone to get rid of this one.

FYI you don't need to write your password down in a piece of paper. Just type it down in notepad or something, save it, and you can just copy and paste it from there.

I just read your problem, and I started to make a program by VB.Net just for MarioWiki. Once it is done, you will be able to download the program trough MediaFire and then Start it and enter a master password (one that you will never forget, you will have to enter it for security reasons) then Click "Show Passwords" and The rest is self explained. Have Fun with your passwords

Edit: Done, download from here. Password: MaRiOwIkI.CoM

Megadardery said:
I just read your problem, and I started to make a program by VB.Net just for MarioWiki. Once it is done, you will be able to download the program trough MediaFire and then Start it and enter a master password (one that you will never forget, you will have to enter it for security reasons) then Click "Show Passwords" and The rest is self explained. Have Fun with your passwords

This is advertising you know, but nevertheless, what if he forgets his password to his passwords.

Rocker64 said:
This is advertising you know, but nevertheless, what if he forgets his password to his passwords.
He's providing a solution to help ensure a problem like this doesn't arise again. And it's contributive to this help topic's purpose: to help.

Shokora said:
Rocker64 said:
He's providing a solution to help ensure a problem like this doesn't arise again. And it's contributive to this help topic's purpose: to help.

I guess that is a pretty good point. >.>

Megadardery said:

Edit: Done, download from here. Password: MaRiOwIkI.CoM
If I get it correctly, you made a program to save passwords, while there are ones like KeePass around already?

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back