When does (or did) your school summer vacation end?

Early September

Then you must be really old.

^ Apparently, older than dust! On a similar note, I'll likely make my exit from this fine site. (Not to appear 'ageist', but I was under the impression that the crowd here was closer to my age...was just informed by several folks in the chat that the members here are essentially "11-year-olds", heh; obviously not my crowd.)

Have fun and be well - :D

-Cheers-

Biggoron said:
^ Apparently, older than dust! On a similar note, I'll likely make my exit from this fine site. (Not to appear 'ageist', but I was under the impression that the crowd here was closer to my age...was just informed by several folks in the chat that the members here are essentially "11-year-olds", heh; obviously not my crowd.)

-Cheers-

I am pretty sure the above age here is superior to 11, and anyway there are adult users as well, so that would be bad you decide to leave this forum for that reason.

It doesn't matter what your age is, the majority of us are over 11 and I know a large majority of us are young adults

Well, I'm 21, and I've heard Cirdec is an adult as well.
The average age, however, is 15.

Biggoron said:

-Cheers-
well I'm glad you decided to leave us because we're too young for you. Most of us are over the age of 15, so I will consider you an ageist. I'll also consider you a troll because of the fact that you posted in completely the wrong topic, thereby disrupting and derailing this topic.

tl;dr: good bye and good riddance

Biggoron said:

-Cheers-

Well, let me show you the door then Biggoron. Don't let it hit you on the way out. Or, let it hit you on the way out, it would be funnier. Goodbye, you might find people more "Your crowd" in either the old folks home or the kiddie pool, whichever you would like.

Now to be back on topic:
My summer break is ending near the end of august, I kind of wish I knew the exact date, but I have been unable/too lazy to find this information.

Lario said:
Tuesday. Now I just need to finish reading Brave New World and get ready for the new year.

GOOD BOOK. My school wants me to read this one book but I really don't know why...

Rocker64 said:
Biggoron said:

-Cheers-

Well, let me show you the door then Biggoron. Don't let it hit you on the way out. Or, let it hit you on the way out, it would be funnier. Goodbye, you might find people more "Your crowd" in either the old folks home or the kiddie pool, whichever you would like.

Now to be back on topic:
My summer break is ending near the end of august, I kind of wish I knew the exact date, but I have been unable/too lazy to find this information.

Aannnnddddd this is exactly the stuff I was referring to...sigh....the uninformed, hostility-based mindset. Sadly, the reason as to WHY the 'youth/internet/gaming' culture gets seen in the negative light that it does. Your remark(s), like those of the person just before you in this thread, speak VOLUMES about what kind of person you are shaping-up to become...
:(

.....and 'Joey', I'll deflect that 'troll' remark back your way - Is that HONESTLY how you meant to phrase yourself? Rather shameful....

Kind of grotesque that such hate-speak/jabs/trolling would be allowed to go on here...other members, as well as staff/owners, should be very 'proud' of these particular members....wow...

my mom let me have another week until i start back :yoshi:
Biggoron said:
Aannnnddddd this is exactly the stuff I was referring to...sigh....the uninformed, hostility-based mindset. Sadly, the reason as to WHY the 'youth/internet/gaming' culture gets seen in the negative light that it does. Your remark(s), like those of the person just before you in this thread, speak VOLUMES about what kind of person you are shaping-up to become...

.....and 'Joey', I'll deflect that 'troll' remark back your way - Is that HONESTLY how you meant to phrase yourself? Rather shameful....

Kind of grotesque that such hate-speak/jabs/trolling would be allowed to go on here...other members, as well as staff/owners, should be very 'proud' of these particular members....wow...
are you a troll

Biggoron said:
Rocker64 said:
Biggoron said:

-Cheers-

Now to be back on topic:

uh your last remark kinda set you up on hate comments so, almost as if it was intentional.

So its not very surprising that people see you as a troll.

Biggoron said:
Rocker64 said:
Biggoron said:

-Cheers-

Now to be back on topic:

What happened to you leaving. Are you crawling back now? Hahahaha. Pathetic.

Yea, you talk about "Uninformed, hostility based blah", and then you go and talk about who I'M going to be shape up to be? You don't fucking know me dumbass. You've seen one of my posts, on a fucking internet forum. You don't know who I fucking am, what I do or my personality. All is shrouded by our internet alias. I could be a fucking female college student studying to be a doctor for all you know.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with how Joey, phrased that, and even if he did, phrasing something wrong doesn't make you troll.

It is terrible that all this trolling is going on isn't it? The staff should ban you before you continue.

You were perfectly fine with leaving yesterday, why exactly did you think it was smart to come back after that? Because you basically joined this forum and then left because you think we are all idiots. You expected a kind and nice response to that?

Just leave the topic; we are not talking about ageism, and trying to be "the better man" doesn't help our cause either.

Biggoron can deem us as "disappointments" all he wants, but he is only setting himself up to be seen as a elitist asshole, basing facts from just one post directed at them. I definitely agree that he does not really deserve to have a say about this place after only seeing like 1 or 2 threads and really only seeing .1% of what happens here.

So yeah, it's just best to leave it alone though because responding back to him will only help his case about who he thinks we are.

Just over a month left of Summer vacation! Yeah!

Yo, Rocker, Neptune. Knock it off. This kind of reactionary attitude really isn't cool.

No perpetuating this argument or I'll lock this topic, thanks.

Morgan said:
Yo, Rocker, Neptune. Knock it off. This kind of reactionary attitude really isn't cool.

No perpetuating this argument or I'll lock this topic, thanks.

Save your breath...this is apparently the sort of ugliness this place tolerates on a regular basis....this isn't the first thread I have seen it in.

Way to go, folks - reinforce the already horribly negative stereotypes befitting your age group - YAY! Hopefully, this is the sort of thing that you look back on, when you reach adulthood, with shame and regret, 'rocker', 'neptune', and 'joey'.
Sad, SAD state of affairs that this should be accepted, yet explains many things in relation to membership around here.

And on THAT note, to the few people that WERE decent and didn't conduct themselves like shut-in trolls, THANK you, I wish you the best in life ~

I'll make sure it doesn't go to Hell, unless you don't want it to

Back