Luigi's Mansion

just played it :smug:

Lakitu bros said:
I have the game but I can't beat the last boss but I have all 50 boos.
King Boo is really hard the first time you fight him. It's much easier to beat him the second time through.

Awsome game, got the best mansion second time through! ;D

Had played a long time ago, but haven't played since. D:

I WANT THE GAAAAAAMMEEEe...

I never heard of Luigi's mansion before. I heard something about it. Luigi the main character, Poltergust, Gameboy horror, and a mansion full of ghosts.

Kool_Koopa said:
I never heard of Luigi's mansion before. I heard something about it. Luigi the main character, Poltergust, Gameboy horror, and a mansion full of ghosts.
What a n00b... -_-

K', I was just kidding. I really heard something about it, but i never played it. Luigi playus it just now. Garlic, is your brother in hell too?

Kool_Koopa said:
K', I was just kidding. I really heard something about it, but i never played it. Luigi playus it just now. Garlic, is your brother in hell too?
No, and stop saying Hell so much. I know it's not a cussword, but I just don't like the concept of the place itself.

White Knight is white knight. And yes, who hasn't played Luigi's Mansion? Not a favorite of mine though. I mean, there's sentimental value due to it being my first Gamecube game, and it's graphics are obviously top notch for the Gamecube; but, meh, not a favorite of mine.

Kool_Koopa said:
gamecube graphics are so simillar to Wii graphics.
I lol'd.

Back