Fire Emblem: Dragons of Darkness and the Blade of Light

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Finally, a Fire Emblem game for the DS. It just better reach NA shores.

Really looking forward to this. Let's hope for homebred units v. one lord and billions of minions Wi-Fi (Like the actual game itself) and Jeigan not being a Jeigan.

ChaosNinji said:
Really looking forward to this. Let's hope for homebred units v. one lord and billions of minions Wi-Fi (Like the actual game itself) and Jeigan not being a Jeigan.
Who or what is Jeigan?

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Who or what is Jeigan?

Jeigan is a guy in the first FE who had pretty good base stats when you got him in the start of the game. Only problem: his growths were nonexsistant. SEriously.

prfj.jpg

He was an EXP sponge. You used him early on and he was unplayable later due to his horrible growths. People like Jeigan are called Jeigans.

ChaosNinji said:
He was an EXP sponge. You used him early on and he was unplayable later due to his horrible growths. People like Jeigan are called Jeigans.
*cough* :rolleyes:

ChaosNinji said:
fire MARIO bros said:
never heard of it :rolleyes:

Odd, because it is coming out in Japan in 4 days.
Unless he's Japanese or keeps close watch on every game that's going to be released in Japan, I don't see how that's relevent.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
fire MARIO bros said:
never heard of it :rolleyes:

Odd, because it is coming out in Japan in 4 days.
Unless he's Japanese or keeps close watch on every game that's going to be released in Japan, I don't see how that's relevent.
More like, Unless he LIVES in Japan. (I'm Japanese, and I didn't know! :eek:)

ChaosNinji said:
Bump.

I lied. The Gaiden chapters may have horrible requirements (Sacrificing characters ftl), but Class Swap is awesome. :D
[quote author=Official Guidelines]
14. Do not bump threads a month or more old, what's done is done.
[/quote]

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Bump.

I lied. The Gaiden chapters may have horrible requirements (Sacrificing characters ftl), but Class Swap is awesome. :D
[/quote]

It was still on the first page, who cares? >_>

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Bump.

[/quote]
There's a first page rule? Besides, I think the rules care... that's why it's listed, right?

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Bump.

There's a first page rule? Besides, I think the rules care... that's why it's listed, right?
[/quote]

Since when did you become a rule nazi?

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Bump.

Since when did you become a rule nazi?
[/quote]
What's a rule nazi?

Back