Favorite/Least Favorite Animal From Animal Crossing?

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Any games count.

I like Rosie, Daisy, Blaire, Gaston, Reese, Pelly, Teddy, Camofrog (whatever is name was) and Cherry.

Least favorites: Kabuki, Maelle, Mr. Resseti, Tom Nook, Phyllis.

What's yours?

Favorites: Pate, Isabelle, Vesta and Marshal
Least favorite: Phyliss, Tom Nook and Gaston

My favourites are the villagers I ever had on Wild World: Drake the duck, Goose the chicken and Dotty the rabbit (I swear my character had something for her and her something for him).

Least favourites: Margie the elephant and Phyllis the other pelican. Oh and Timmy and Tommy Nook, the twin raccoons

Yoshi876 said:
My favourites are the villagers I ever had on Wild World: Drake the duck, Goose the chicken and Dotty the rabbit (I swear my character had something for her and her something for him).

Least favourites: Margie the elephant and Phyllis the other pelican. Oh and Timmy and Tommy Nook, the twin raccoons
Margie is awesome.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:

Margie is awesome.
I hate her, I remember punching myself when I accidentally convinced to stay in my town, I think she stayed for another 2 years

Yoshi876 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:

Margie is awesome.
I hate her, I remember punching myself when I accidentally convinced to stay in my town, I think she stayed for another 2 years
What!

If you want to hate on a villager, hate on Monique. And Mira. Oh, and Rasher.

I don't remember much but I remember having a deep hatred for Phyllis

I think everyone hates Phyllis.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:

Margie is awesome.
What!

Rasher looks epic, and I quite like cranky villagers, Apollo should've been mentioned in favourite characters. Mira hasn't been in my town yet, though I've taken a dislike to Shari the monkey because she sold me a fake painting and Monique was in my town for about 2 weeks so we had little interaction and I couldn't form an opinion of her.

Yoshi876 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:

Margie is awesome.
What!

Rasher looks epic, and I quite like cranky villagers, Apollo should've been mentioned in favourite characters. Mira hasn't been in my town yet, though I've taken a dislike to Shari the monkey because she sold me a fake painting and Monique was in my town for about 2 weeks so we had little interaction and I couldn't form an opinion of her.
Oh yes Shari. My cousin has her and she is just SO ugly.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshi876 said:

Margie is awesome.
What!

Oh yes Shari. My cousin has her and she is just SO ugly.
She is, I was quite disappointed when Flo the penguin said she was moving and Shari wasn't.

Copper said:
I pretty much like all the dog characters, Butch and Walker especially.
I have Walker in my Wild World village, and he is never leaving.

ctrl+f Bob got 0 results, you guys fucking with me?

Bob is hands down the best villager. But I love all the oldies that have hung around my GCN town(s) all these years- Bob, Mitzi, Rosie(these three in particular since 2002!), Gaston, Limburg, Ricky. The main men. And women. I don't remember any villagers in particular from Wild World, but I was introduced to one of my favourites come City Folk: Drift. He's really cool. Up there with Bob. But that's about all I got from City Folk, too.

In New Leaf? I got my new bros and sisses. Bunnie, Kyle, and Henry are the real cool bros. Whitney and Cube are okay. Agnes is eh. Axel is eeeugh(Thanks a lot, M4E). Leonardo is here too but he's usually missing. There's also this shitty Hippo that moved in right next to me and blocked my nice, direct path from the beach to the bridge, and I'm not going to talk to him until he moves out because he's a dick. I mean, I talked to him once to greet him, but that's it.

One of my favourite villagers, however unfortunately not one who lives in my town, is that really hardcore mouse. You know, the metal one. You've probably met her if you've been around other people's towns a bit. She kicks ass. Really. I also like Keaton who lives in Crimea, he's pretty cool. Turb also has Mitzi and I don't so I have to visit Crimea every now and than if only to send her creepy letters.

But in my travels, I've also met villagers I dislike. For example, all Hamsters are hideous. And so is Fuschia, who seems to be in every other town.

That's about all I can think of right now.

EDIT: I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention that I'm a bit upset by the fact that there are no birds in my town. I would have liked Midge. I like Midge because she's cute and pink, but I didn't know about her until fairly recently when she moved into my GCN town only a month or two before New Leaf came out. Twiggy or Admiral or somebody would have been good too.

But not a fucking chicken, I mean a proper bird. Chickens are horrid. Ducks and Eagles are proper birds. Like Bill, or Keaton.

EDIT 2: I'm scrolling through the list and I just found out Ostriches are in the game too. Fuck them as well.

Uniju, you'd love my town, I've got Bob and a bird (2 birds technically, but the penguin is moving o the 21st).

Way too many I like. I'll name five: Static, Tangy, Puck, Gladys and Kabuki

As for least fave: Baabara and most of the gorillas and monkeys.

I'm not too fond of the snooty villagers. They always act condescending to everyone and they're just not very pleasant to be around.

My favorites would probably be Hazel, Rosie, Puck, Scoot, and Wolfgang since they were my original neighbors.

best: mitzi, scoot, possibly keaton for being chill as h*ck

worst: ricky, beardo, charlise?

fortunately i dont have anyone i truly hate in my town so i dont really know who to dislike anymore

also ricky just kinda seems like an ass for some reason, beardo and charlise are eeugh

i keep adding on to this post so id also like to say most cats are p. chill. bob and olivia are sadly rotting away in my ww town, moe is in cf and he's alright i guess, and i have rosie in nl (cheated me out of my fishing rod but otherwise we're on good terms)

also uniju if by metal mouse you mean bella, i had (technically still have as far as i know) her in cf? shes my best guess since she played k.k. metal

yeah man checker out
Bella_NL.png
\m/
when i met her on my travels i could have sworn she had piercings too but i guess i made those up in my head to make her even more metal

Back