The Official Facial Hair thread

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I can't find this thread anywhere, and I'm sure there are many users here with some form of facial hair (I'm talking sideburns, moustaches and beards). So I created this thread for a place where we can discuss our thoughts on having it, other people's thoughts to your facial hair, and how long you've had it for, and are going keep it for.

Me, I love my goatee, and I need to shave the bottom of my sideburns off so they don't link up with the goatee, I usually shave my moustache when it gets really visible. My mates like it, and so do numerous girls, but whilst waiting outside for exams many people stroked it which was slightly annoying. However, most of the teachers don't like it. I've had the goatee for 2 years now, and because people keep telling me to grow it like Gandalf it'll probably be there for a while.

i wonder if Donkey Kong shaves.

Squawks the Parrot said:
i wonder if Donkey Kong shaves.
Maybe, after some research I found he left a comment praising some shaving thing, the comment can be found here: http://www.totalshave.com/d-k-04062012

[quote author=D.K.]
I'm 22
[/quote]
Hmm I wonder if this is canon: it would be good info for the wiki.

A shaving cream lasting seven months for DK? I'm getting it.

I shave every other day, I don't like the bearded look.

Hobbes said:
A shaving cream lasting seven months for DK? I'm getting it.

I shave every other day, I don't like the bearded look.
I guess you'll want a long lasting shaving cream considering you're a tiger.

I always find the topic awkward for some reason, I dunno why. No; I have none and I rather keep it that way.

Just a question to the ladies: do you even like it?

cryoAwakening said:
Personally, I don't mind sideburns as long as they aren't riddiculoud but I don't really like beards and moustaches, personally.

Phantom L said:
cryoAwakening said:
Personally, I don't mind sideburns as long as they aren't riddiculoud but I don't really like beards and moustaches, personally.
ER-YEAH YEAH, ME NEITHER

*shaves*

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
i'll look like this soon except without [...] fish
My condolences.

My thoughts on facial hair:

If the most you can do is grow like five scraggly little hairs on your upper lip, shave. Often. That's gross.

If you can actually grow real facial hair, go ahead. I don't care; although I do find clean-shaven to be more attractive.

My thoughts:
Most of the time, I hate it when guys don't shave.
However, there are some guys who have a (small) beard, and still look sexy.
I guess it depends on their persona.

Lakitu, it's just a matter of taste, but for me, most men with facial hair don't look interesting to me.
And Santa is a fictional creature, so he doesn't count.

Don't crush my dreams!

And I fall into the 20% of bearded people who aren't nice. :bowser:

Women like me don't get facial hair.

Anyway, I don't really like facial hair on men either. I don't know, I think it looks unclean. But Mario and Luigi look much better with their 'stache.

I wonder how you guys get to eat stuff with your hair getting in the way and all.

Mario Party X said:
Women like me don't get facial hair.

Unless their testosterone levels get out of whack

You seem to know all about it, BLOF.

Mario Party X said:
I wonder how you guys get to eat stuff with your hair getting in the way and all.
My beard, a goatee, is under my mouth so I don't have to worry about food hitting that

Back