Ever made a prank call?

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
I have once, on my old boss which I despised. I had a bit of a laugh afterwards.

When I was eleven, I made one to some company in Iowa and asked to order chicken.

Last time I ever make a prank call

I haven't but my mate tried prank calling 118 188 and almost ended up buying a pizza from them

Once to a McDonald's in America, it's via Skype, and it's for free, so why not?
Damn, they are hard to prank with, even if I'm serious, they politely deny further talk with me.

once when i was like 8 i made a prank call to 911

that is when i learned it's possible to trace phonecalls

911 call when i was a kid
i didn't really know what it did so I guess it wasnt that much of a prank

On the bus home from a band trip, a bunch of my friends decided to try calling 867-5309 with different area codes and ask for Jenny (which is my name so they thought it was hilarious). Turns out most places have discontinued that number, but they did get someone in Florida somewhere.

I've never pranked called, but I have people's mobile numbers and they don't know it, so I have prank texted.

Quarters said:
*67 is a mystical thing

I thought it was *69.

schmutz said:
On the bus home from a band trip, a bunch of my friends decided to try calling 867-5309 with different area codes and ask for Jenny (which is my name so they thought it was hilarious). Turns out most places have discontinued that number, but they did get someone in Florida somewhere.

Ahaha, that's funny. I wouldn't imagine it's been discontinued by this point.

Don't prank call random people you don't know, it just wastes everyone's time.

Bulbasaur said:
once when i was like 8 i made a prank call to 911

that is when i learned it's possible to trace phonecalls

Yeah, especially if it's 911 and you're calling from a landline.

It's important that emergency response facilities know where calls are coming from, so they have the equipment to do so.

ok, thats a pretty fucking useful piece of advice

i'll be sure to alert my 8-year-old self next time i see him...?

Don't know why you're so offended about the fact that I pointed out that 911 can easily trace locations out of necessity, but ok

Edit: You do realize that the first part of that post and the second part of the post are totally unrelated, right

hence the [ hr ]

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Don't prank call random people you don't know, it just wastes everyone's time.

^this part wasn't directed at you, 2257.

im offended because my panel of advisors assured me that it was the optimum emotion to feel in this situation. isn't that always why people get offended?

Back