Mario Party Series

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Does anyone have a favorite Mario Party and character? Mine is Mario
Party 7, and Dry Bones. 8)

I loved MP2. The best one in the series! In order from greatest to least, my favorite MPs are:

MP2
MP4
MP3
MP5
MP1
MP6
MP7

I hated 6 and 7. They were just too luck-based. Epecially 7. >_<

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
Does anyone have a favorite Mario Party and character? Mine is Mario
Party 7, and Dry Bones. 8)

The Mario Parties just keep getting more boring each year. Anyway, Mario Party 2 was really cool and my favorite Mario Party character is (of course) Mario.

P.S: PeteyPiranhaLover, now you don't have to get blocked for putting Message-Board questions in the talk pages of the Wiki! :wink:

Monty Mole said:
:lol: True.

I'm glad someone agrees with e that MP2 was the best. All my friends love MP7. >_>

Yeah, MP2 was the best, and was the first Mario Party game I got. Ah, memories.

Anyway, how can someone like MP7 :shock: ?

Mario Party has really gone down hill over the years. It's hard to pick a favorite character, as they basically have all the same abilities and traits. They just look different, that's all.

Ah, I love the fact that the peopl here actually have brains and don't go "ZOMG a new Mario game, it must b teh best 1!!!"

Monty Mole said:
Ah, I love the fact that the peopl here actually have brains and don't go "ZOMG a new Mario game, it must b teh best 1!!!"

The Real Fact Is That The Older Versions Are The Geatest

Not Only In Games But Alot Of Other Things Also

Like Movies For Example

Well, it's not coming out for a while yet, but what are your hopes for Mario Party 8? Given the fact that it's on the Wii, what with all of its intuitive, breakthrough...everything. I have a bit higher hopes for this game than the previous three incarnations.

By the way, the reason I could even like Mario Party 7 is because I am
100% Mario fan. I also respect all things Mario. So I get really mad when
someone talks bad, or reviews bad, a Mario game. :evil:

PeteyPiranhaLover said:

I dont think thats a good idea. i mean even if its a terrible game, worse than e.t for the old atari, youd love it because its mario?? :shock:

ultimatetoad said:
PeteyPiranhaLover said:

I dont think thats a good idea. i mean even if its a terrible game, worse than e.t for the old atari, youd love it because its mario?? :shock:
Yeah, that kinda makes you a Mario Slave, not a Mario Fan...

On Topic: My favorite was MP7 and characters Boo and Toadette

I think that MP6 (1 out of 2 I have, the other being MP1.) Has the worst minigames, but introduces the best concept. (Night day, different minigames at different times, ect.

Back