Aw.

Slowpoke.gif

Flaming

I remember how he flamed me, because I called him an idiot, because he showed his actual Password in a Thread, where we were obviously talking about fake Passwords.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
he was pretty high and mighty about his avatar

I mistook it for a boo and he got real pissy with me. Apparently it was supposed to be a Pokemon, but it was just a circle with a party hat and a point on its ass.

Crackin355 said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

I mistook it for a boo and he got real pissy with me. Apparently it was supposed to be a Pokemon, but it was just a circle with a party hat and a point on its ass.

If I didn't know any better I'd have assumed Doopliss in Boo form. Do I get a spanking now?

Unknown Entity said:
Crackin355 said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

If I didn't know any better I'd have assumed Doopliss in Boo form. Do I get a spanking now?

Bad, you're not allowed to mistake it for that. Go to your room. :mad:

Crackin355 said:

Wait, you mean it wasn't?

But at least that Froshade looks even more cute, than when you stare at Boo.

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
2m7xjm9.jpg

his glorious summary on how they're different

'Boos have electricity powers'

I know he was struggling to make excuses as to why froshade wasn't a boo but that ones just silly. It's literally a boo with a few minor changes and a hat. The fact alone that he needed to list 10 things (4 that aren't even aesthetic differences) to justify it not being a boo is just bad.

Back