Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games Save file

Dashbot

BREEE
Yes that is it I want the save file of Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games very much. I have unlocked everything but then, the save file was deleted accidentally. Could anybody give me the NTSC save file, please?

I think this violates rule 10. Not sure, but even if not, I still can't help you.

It also happened to me a few years go.

I would recommend you WiiSave.com, but apparently, they don't have that game.

Morgan said:
Lakituthequick said:
I think this violates rule 10. Not sure, but even if not, I still can't help you.
I'd let it slide; the save file alone shouldn't be barred from discussion. Just don't bring up a ROM of it or anything.

Patches, save files is legal also it is called ISO, not ROM because it is a Wii game that use disc

Ness said:
Morgan said:
Lakituthequick said:
I'd let it slide; the save file alone shouldn't be barred from discussion. Just don't bring up a ROM of it or anything.

Patches, save files is legal also it is called ISO, not ROM because it is a Wii game that use disc
ISO's are copies of ROMs. ROM means Read-Only Memory.

just provide me a link and I will do the rest.. And I read the rules, and this isn't about the rom/iso, it is about the SAVE of the rom/iso.

ToxBox, I thought it was like that too, back when I was young.
But in fact, all ISO's are ROMs.

And Mega, you don't need to have a ROM to get a Wii Save (it's accessible to anybody).

GameFAQs has no saves for that game.

I'm sure it's one of those games where saves can't be transferred.

Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl also had untransferable Saves, as soon as you went Online once.
But there is still a Wii Homebrew Channel, which can remove these Flags.

C'mon everybody just ignore side discussion, I just need a .bin file and I will do the rest.

That's what we all try to explain you all the time.
Take your time to go through this Thread again.

Lakituthequick said:
Ness said:
Morgan said:
Lakituthequick said:

ISO's are copies of ROMs. ROM means Read-Only Memory.

I mean that.

And I mean these:
MKGirlism said:
I would recommend you WiiSave.com, but apparently, they don't have that game.
Baby Luigi said:
GameFAQs has no saves for that game.

I'm sure it's one of those games where saves can't be transferred.

Back