Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
Ultraluigi said:
Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
every single person at my school is a Mario fan
what school do you go to I need to go there
homeschool :yoshi:
figures ;(

Hiyoko Saionji said:
half the students in my school have my tastes in video games, the other half is obsessed with animal crossing
your home schooled right

Hiyoko Saionji said:
how did you figure that out?
are you an ace detective, nsy??

Wait, is the NSY asking if you are homeschooled or if you are homeschooled correctly?

"You're home schooled, right?"
"You're home schooled right."

I am not in school any more, but at my old school:

FUCKING CALL OF DUTY. All anyone cared about. Even the few semi-Mario fans out there had never heard of the characters I obsessed over.

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
I am not in school any more, but at my old school:

FUCKING CALL OF DUTY. All anyone cared about. Even the few semi-Mario fans out there had never heard of the characters I obsessed over.

You got to realize that your character is in 3 games out like 500 Mario games there are...

Also, at my school, people just care about iPhone games like Angry Birds, Minecraft, Temple Run, etc. (lol, sad thing is that I'm a part of the main group as I have all those games too). Not many people really talk about Nintendo, Xbox, or PS4, except to their close friends.

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
*bleep*ING CALL OF DUTY.
THIS.

Or at least 95% of time, the other 5% prefer PC games over consoles, specifically things like TF2, WoW, you get the idea.

World10 said:
I don't really know, but I have seen many people play Pokémon on their Game Boy or an emulator. Minecraft is popular as well.
After I have been thinking, I have seen people play Counter Strike and League of Legends seems to be popular, at least in my class.

Phantom L said:
A variety, some like COD, minecraft and halo and others like fifa, pokemon or even Steam/Valve games.

Anyway, I don't *bleep* about their taste in videogames and they don't *bleep* about mine.
This

I got a few kids addicted to Dragon Story.

As in my school, some of my friends play Black Ops 2 or sometimes MW3 (which of course I play). I heard some of my friend also play Battlefield as well.

Am I the only one here who actually enjoyed playing a Call of Duty game? Yes? No?

I mean, I played Call of Duty 5 at a friend's house and it was an excellent shooter. Wouldn't be my favorite, but still pretty good.

Viridi said:
Am I the only one here who actually enjoyed playing a Call of Duty game? Yes? No?

When I first played Call of Duty 4(first CoD game played) I enjoyed it. As well as World at War with someone else.

CoD in general feigns my interest but it doesn't mean I won't enjoy it.

i've played the modern warfare games at my sister's house and i liked them

Viridi said:

I mean, I played Call of Duty 5 at a friend's house and it was an excellent shooter. Wouldn't be my favorite, but still pretty good.
I played 3. It was ok. I heard 4 was the best.

Matt Foley said:
Viridi said:

Agreed. Call of Duty 4 was a very nice game to be made when it came and heard it was critically acclaimed game of 2007. It's a fun game to play on my computer. :)

Matt Foley said:
Viridi said:

4 is the best for sure 100%

It's hard to enjoy CoD when people at my school that think it is awesome are though d-bags that act like they know everything about Video Games just from playing CoD and thinking that no other game can compare to it whatsoever.

No offense to the majority of CoD players that play it and are not at all like that.

I don't like the people at my school that play it but I try not to let that ruin the fun I have with the CoD games. Black Ops was pretty fun online, running around with a shotgun and timing your grenades and decoys is good for a few hours. I feel like the people that call it shit and refuse to accept it because of the people they know that like it are just as bad, if not worse than them.

I'm not to fond of it because I suck at FPSs. I have no problem with people playing it. Hell, one of my best friends loves COD.

The Boulder said:
one of my best friends loves COD.
As does one of mine, but he bugs the shit out of me that I should "grow out of baby stuff like Mario and play real men's games like COD on Xbox 360."

Back